Cameron!

Matt POV
Sasha has been with Cameron this whole time! Im pissed, and Cam is gonna be in the hospital after this. I finally got to his house and pulled in the driveway. I banged in the door, and then Cam opened it slowly.
"Who is it... oh hey Matt..." he said kinda slowly and stuttering a little. "Open the fucking door Cam!"i yelled and got a couple of looks from some neighbors. "Look... im kinda busy right now Matt." "I dont care open the door!" All of a sudden Sasha walked down the stairs. "Who is it?" she asked not even looking. "REALLY SASHA! THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN GOING! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE OR WHAT!" I yelled in tears.
"Matt please its not what it looks like." "THEN WHAT IS IT! BECAUSE IM DONE! IM BRINGING HOPE TO VIRGINA AND WE ARE GONNA STAY WITH MY MOM AND DAD. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, THEN FINE! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CRAWLING BACK TO ME BECAUSE WE ARE DONE!" I yelled then left. I sped out of the driveway and drove home.

Sasha POV
We werent even doing anything! And he breaks up with me! He took my hope and i lost my faith. Now what, im lost. I need him. I want him. And he leaves. Hes gone forever. I got a text from Nash as i was walking home.
Nash-Hey Matt left and he packed everything. He took Hope too... whats going on between you two?
Me-Nash, cant i tell you when i get there.
And before i could read what he sent back. Bam! I hit the pavement and black out.

Sorry i have not updated in forever! But here you go. I love everybody who is still reading this horrid book!
Ali