Wait, Matthew?

Sasha POV
Matthew? Please, im sorry! We are nothing. Babe please! I need you.
I woke up from this dream and there was a boy in my room. It wasnt just any boy, it was my fiance. My Matthew. Wait i remember! Matthew! "Matthew!" He opens his eyes. "Sasha! Are you okay! Im sorry Sasha. Cam told me everything and im sorry for not beliveing you. I love you." "Matt i love you! And guess what! im pregnant!"
"I know hailey told me! Im so happy!" "Wait hailey!? Where Is she? And Amy? What about Amy? And the guys! Matt..." before i could finish he kissed me. Slowly but needy. Soft but hard at the same time. (Idek )
"Sasha its okay. Calm down its not good for the baby." He kissed my forehead and told me to go to bed. "I love you Matthew." "I love you Sasha." And we fell asleep together again.

Matt POV
She fell asleep and i just couldnt. I went downstairs and sat at the counter. I was just sitting there and then i hear footsteps, "Baby why are you up?" I asked her. "Why did you leave?" She asked me, she looked upset. Like crying upset. "Answer my question first." "I had a bad dream! Okay!"
"What was it about?"
"You broke up with me! You left me and our baby died!" she cried.
"Baby thats not gonna happen, you cant get rid of me that easily." i say with a slight laugh. She forgot about it all. About me leaving her about me and hope going to virgina. About Hope. About what she did with Cameron. I feel like this is my fault. The day I leave she gets hospitalized and she forgets everything.