Hotel Rooms?!

(After the car ride)
Hailey POV

Well now we find out who we share a hotel room with... Me and Sasha already have the same room... but now we have to share with two of the boys... " Sasha and Hailey you share a room with... Matt and Hayes. Ok?" "Sure thats ok with us!" Sasha says. Wow this is uncomfortable i just shouted that i love hayes and now we share a hotel room, this is amazing... "yea... thats fine." I whisper but, everyone heard me anyway.
Sasha POV

Matt and I talked all the way to our hotel room...

M= Matt S= Sasha

M. So how excited are ou for Magcon?

S. Probs not as much as you but totes excited... i mean the guys and you are a dream come tru... oh shit!

M. Me and the guys are a dream come true?! Oh please you just have nit met us yet. Ill bet after you get to know us you'll ditch us just like all the others...

S. Matt... i would i ever ditch you guys¿? I mean yeah people change as you get to know them... but your not like that...

M. How do you know... huh?

S. I just know...

I start to cry and literally run all the way to our hotel room get in and lock the door...
Hailey POV
Should i tell Sasha...
That me and Matt are secretly brother and sister? I promised to tell her everything but i cant tell her now... i mean she loves him and that might ruin her... god this is hard...
Matt POV
So i made her hate me, there goes my chance with her. Do you think she even had feelings for me anyway. I dont know anything anymore... i loved, no still love her. She was amazing in all ways, she loved everything... literally everything. She looks hot in my beanies.(She would steal them all the time) And my favorite part about her is that she would stay with me, when there was something bad in my life. God what did i do... i broke down in tears, fell on the floor and cried till the tears stopped because there was no more to cry...
Cameron POV

I walk down the hallway to go get some fresh air, and thought the girls, Matt, and Hayes wanted to come. When i get to their room and knock, Hailey awnsers the door.

"Can i come in?"

'Yeah, whats up Cam?"

"Nothin, just thought u guys wanted to go for a walk with me."

"Yeah! Ill go get Hayes. Brb"

"What about Matt and Sasha?"

"Well Sasha is sleeping... and after their fight we have not seen Matt. Im really worried about him Cam."

"Me too, Hailey."
(Still Cams POV)

After the walk, i went to find Matt. He has never acted like this for any other girl. Why for Sasha? Well whatever the reason im going to look and i will find him... no matter what.

I hear or thought i heard something down the hall so i look to see who or what it is. I saw who it was... it was...

------------------A/N-----------------
Hey guys sry for the cliffhanger had to make the story intresting sometime right...
Anyways who is it
- Nash
- Matt
- One of Sashas Friends
Only one of them is true comment who u think it is BEFORE u read the next chapter!!!!
u guys are great... luv ya bai!!!!
- Ali

The Matt Situation...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें