Good Morning Sunshine...

Sasha POV

"WAKE UP!!!" My mom yelled. "YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR MAGCON!"

I am Sasha and I now work for Magcon. My mother does not understand I have over an hour till we leave. So I run upstairs and I take a shower. After about 10 mins in the shower, i have to do my make-up. So i put on the usual, mascara, eye liner, that kinda stuff. I also curled my hair. Wow the day is almost here! Magcon... i cant wait to see Hayes,Cam, Nash, Taylor, and Matt. Shit, Matt, he is so hot, how would i have a shot wih a guy so perfect. I decide i should call my friend Hailey, she is going to Magcon with me...

H=Hailey S=Me

H= Hey whats up

S= Nothing u almost ready for Magcon?

H= Hell ya! I cant wait to see Hayes. What r u wearing today?!

S= Hot pink and Baby blue crop top that says Mrs Matthew Espinosa and black high- waisted shorts and my baby blue converse!

H= Me too! Except my crop top says Mrs Hayes Grier on it, and mine is just blue!

S= See ya in about 10 - 15 min!

H= Kk... Bye

S= Bye!

Well when i got there Hailey actually curled her hair! She and Hayes are the same age. Me and Matt are the same age, too! Matt and I have been split up by Cameron... yes the Cameron Dallas... he acts as if he is my brother! I mean i kinda like it, sometimes, otherwise its just plain annoying. (Hayes is 16 in this book, skipping the boring car/plane ride.)
Matt POV
Do i look ok?
When are we going to get the girls from the airport?

God, i need to stop thinking about random shit... i am really nervous. I mean wouldn't u be if the love if your life was going to be on a trip with you that feels like forever...

"Macchew Lee Espinosa!" Nash yelled for me... great we're off to get the girls... well wish me luck :/
Hailey POV

Well we got our bags then all of a sudden we see Matt,Cameron, Carter, Nash, Jack & Jack, Shawn, and Taylor. They were running! Wow, didnt know we were that famous!!! Wait wheres Ha... all of a sudden i am being basicly thrown into the air... found him!

"Hi Hayes, and just what was that?"

"Nothing!"

Then there goes Hayes...

"Bye.. I guess"

He shows up about ten minutes later with Starbucks for everybody... except me:/ He told me he forgot... well thats a good thing i dont like coffee. But theres more to the story... he bought me a smoothie instead! "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HAYES!" All the boys looked at me funny. "I didnt mean it like that, Hayes," I am so embarassed, and i feel really bad too...

Hayes never talked to me again that night.
Matt POV
Wow Sasha has my merch on... does that mean she likes me... no she probibly has all the guys merch... right? :/

Well my mind was going all over the place...

Well in the limo we were stuck by each other... and our hands touched! Then one thing lead to another we held hands...
Sasha POV
OMG! IM HOLDING HANDS WITH THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA... THE MAN OF MY DREAMS... but this is probibly just a coinsidence... kind of a forced thing... just maybe...

Matt looked at me and smiled... then whispered in my ear, "Our little secret." then winked and kept our hands intertwined the whole car ride. (Car ride= 1hour 35minutes)

I blushed when he said that, but as he pulled away i felt something sweet but sour on my cheek. Was it a kiss... no it couldnt be... he doesnt like me that way... right?

Hey guys, authors note thanks for reading my story hope you guys enjoy the book(s) love all of you!
-Love @MattMagconLover

The Matt Situation...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara