Hell No!

Matt POV

The doctor pionts out the baby. What the hell! Wheres my other baby girl! I break down then and there, Sasha does to. I walk out and call the first person who comes into my mind. Shawn.

M - Hey... Sha..wn can you...please come t... to the doctors off..ice. Bring... Amy...

S- Matt are you okay?

M- Just... Hurry... Please

S- on our way

Sasha POV
I broke down immediately after he said anything, about my BABY. There were tears flowing until they couldn't flow anymore. I look over at Matt, he took the news no worse than I did... I looked down at him, the doctor was leaving to go print the pictures. I really didn't want to see them tho, i mean who would you just lost your baby, and while you cried, you watched as your fiance broke down and stormed out of the room about three minutes ago. About five minutes later i walk out of the hospital to see Shawn and Amy.
"You okay Sasha!?" Shawn looked concerned
"I'm fine, why do you ask?"
"Matt called me and he was crying, majorly. Amy was scared so we drove down here ASAP. "
I just walked as fast as I could, I where he was.

Matt POV
I went to the only place I could think of...

********Where did he go********
Comment where you think he went...

Hailey POV
I got a call from Sasha about Matt and how she lost one of her babies. I feel for the poor girl if I lost my baby I would cry too. I'm not pregnant I'm just saying that it would suck. Me and Hayes got back together finally, I asked Nash what he did and he said it was a secret. Typical Nash. Lol

Short chapter guys I'll be updating soon... Love you all...