Shopping

Emily
" how about get this for your sister, this for your mam" I held 2 bags up. " they're nice actually, okay, so got everyone now, need something for my brother" he mentioned. "Are you going home" he asked me. " yeah I'll be going home, Quinn finishes her last job day before Christmas Eve". " fair, what's the plan" he asked. " well Christmas Eve going out in to town with the girls, then have Christmas Day with my family and Boxing Day more drinking" I laughed. " sounds like my plans" he giggled.
We got into another shop and got some alcohol for his brother personalised.
" shall we get a nandos" he asked. I checked the time seeing it was 3pm. " go on then, I'm starving" I groaned. We got seated and ordered, " any lovers" he laughed. " what" I said putting my phone down. " you on your phone" he laughed. " Quinn was asking where I was, Freya wants us to go out tonight" I told him. " ahh right, you should go, your always with us boys". "I love it, it's my job". " Being around me all the time you love the most" he teased. I laughed " shut up, what about you any girls on the scene". " mmm one or two, nothing special for now".
Food came and we tucked in, it was a successful shopping trip with Harry. I dropped Harry off to his house that he shares with freezy. "I'll see you soon" I shouted. " have fun tonight" he waved at me. I drove back to mine and Quinn was going to do my makeup for tonight. " hey you had a long day" she said as I walked in. " I know, I had to take Harry Christmas shopping" I told her. " oooo, you and Harold" she teased. " shut up" I laughed.
Harry was great to me, we was close, he always looked after me. I sat on the chair while she did my makeup. " who's coming tonight" I asked. " Freya, talia, Elle". " nice, I haven't seen Elle in ages" I commented. " what you going to wear" I asked. " I got a gold dress I might wear". " yeah that'll look lush, I'll do gold on your eyes then" she said.
We got ready, Quinn wore a simple little black dress and we got an Uber into town. " girls" Quinn shouted. They're turned around and run towards us. " you look gorgeous both of you" they all hugged us. " let's get a drink" I shouted. We got into the bar and ordered drinks immediately. Quinn and I have always have had good nights out together. Out of the 2 of us I always drink the most, some may say I drink I too much.