After party

Emily
It was currently 2am in the morning and every one started to leave. " aye yo you up for a little party" freezy asked me and Quinn. " definitely" she winked at him. " you down" Harry asked me. " yeah" I smiled. Us four got into an Uber back to their apartment. " drinks" freezy asked. " please" me and Quinn both said. We put some music on and me and Quinn got dancing. " I'm so going to fuck him" Quinn whispered. " go ahead" I laughed. She drank her drink and took freezy hand to his bedroom. " then there was two" he laughed.
"I hope we don't hear them fuck" I laughed. " I've heard it before" he teased. " let's go watch a film in bed" he said grabbing my hand. We headed to his bedroom and he passed me a jumper to change into. " I'm collecting your jumpers, I'll have to give them back to you" I giggled. He stepped closer to me " keep them" he whispered. I decided to be balled and started to take my dress of in front of him, leaving me in my underwear. " Emily" he gasped. " kiss me". " you sure" he asked. " Harry kiss me" I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against him. He deepened the kiss, taken me into bed. He connected his lips to my neck, then to my chest. " can I" he asked and I nodded. His lips was now all over my body making me moan. I grabbed his face and put myself on top of him. " I can feel you" I giggled. " I've wanted this for a very long time" he said.
I got off him and he took his jeans and top only leaving him in his boxers. " do you want this" Harry asked. " yes" I kissed him. He laid me down on the bed trailing his hand teasing my clit." Harry" I moaned. I was getting very wet by his touch. I could feel him harden against me and I reached down to feel him teasing him. " just fuck me please" I begged. He grabbed protection, putting on himself " wow" I gasped he is so big. " ready baby" he asked positioning himself. I nodded and he entered " fuck" we gasped together.
I can't believe me and Harry was fucking, it felt so good. I switched us and I was on top taken control. " I love to see you like this" he said grabbing handfuls of me. " I'm gonna cum" I said. He picked me up putting me doggystyle. " fuck" he moaned. Faster and harder " I'm cumming" he shouted. After he finished we laid together cuddling.