Back to london

Emily
Saying goodbye was always the hardest part. My family visit a lot, plus we call and FaceTime, but saying goodbye still hurts. We was half way there and Quinn was already booked up today soon as she arrives. Management had booked us a busy schedule this week. They have also organised a big New Years party. " will you help me set up in the studio please" Quinn begged. " yeah sure" I told her. Tomorrow I was heading out in London with the sidemen for A-Z eating challenge should be fun.
We got straight in the house, setting up Quinn studio. " can you put the lights up please" she asked. " of course my darling" I laughed. Quinn was bossy when it came to her job. " the chairs are up also, who you got coming" I asked. " I got a office work party lot coming apparently" she said setting her makeup up. " okay, we'll I'm gonna start unpacking and washing then". " thanks hunny" she smirked.
I got our suitcases and started unpacking and lots of washing to do. * knock knock* I opened the door seeing Freya and talia. " girls" I squealed given them a hug. " how was your Christmas" talia asked. " really well, so good how about yours two" I asked. " yeah was good, had lunch at my parents then went to Josh's parents in the evening" Freya spoke. " yeah I spent it with mine and Simon came down in the night then, what did the boys get" she smirked. " why you smirking you already know" I told. "We know a certain someone has bought a holiday for you" Freya teased.
The girls teased me about Harry buying me a holiday to Italy. Harry is a sweet and loving, we've always chatted about holidays. Italy is the most romantic place to me, eating plenty of pizza and drinking lots of wine. Tomorrow my first day back at work after time off. It's always good fun running around london with the boys. We was up early in hopes that the boys won't get recognised to much. The fans was great with the boys and I, I don't get too much involved in the haters. People will hate you either way, to what you look like, how far you are. I'm the type of girl, you get what your given, if you don't like me fuck off.
I snuggled into bed after seeing the girls and unpacking. 'Hope to see you all bright and early' aaron text. ' always count on me with the coffees ;)'.