Christmas eve

Harry
" Harry wake up" I heard shouting. "Nooo" I groaned. " Harry get up and out! We need to go shopping" I heard Rosie shout. " fine" I groaned. I got up and ready to go shopping, my parents believe in food prep shopping on Christmas Eve. Me and Rosie had the short straw to go shopping. Being around my family was so nice, we rarely see each other. I got downstairs and grabbed the keys " have you got a list" I asked. " yes love it's over there" my mother pointed. " ok, let's go Rosie" I shouted.
We drove into sainsbury and got all the stuff that was on the list. Tonight me and my home town boys was going out, and my brother and sister. It was a tradition, me taken my siblings out on Christmas Eve. Although my parents hated it seeing us three very hungover on Christmas Day. " what time we out tonight" Rosie asked. " thinking about 9:30-10ish" I told her. " ok, I'll tell the girls to meet us around that time" she said texting away.
We got back and I helped prepping for dinner, I couldn't stop thinking of Emily. I have text her to see how she is, no reply as of yet. I missed her, can't wait for her to see her present I got her. Italy week away. I know she's always wanted to go. " you ok love" my mother asked. " fine why". " seem distracted" she spoke. "I'm just thinking about Emily, our photographer, I got her a holiday for Christmas" i told her. " we'll she's a special lady, you buying her a holiday" my mother smirked.
" she is special mum, she does a lot for me and the boys" I told her. " I know, you always talk about her" she laughed. "Do you like her" my father joined in. " I don't know, maybe haven't thought about it like that" I said, and I have thought about it before. I got ready for the night out with the lads tonight.
'Hey sorry it's late, been mega busy! I can't wait to see what you guys got me. I hope you enjoy tonight. Merry Christmas Harry x' Emily text.
' no problem at all, enjoy your night too, merry Christmas Emily x'.
My parents dropped of Rosie, josh and I to the bar we always go to. Christmas songs playing, drinks flowing. My kinda night, wish the boys and Emily was here with me tonight.