Party

Emily
Saturday had arrived where management booked a big party for us. Quinn as always was doing my makeup for tonight. I had a green silk dress for tonight to compliment my eyes. I had my hair up in curlers in preparation and Prosecco on the go. "The girls just text their gonna go in with Simon and josh" I told her. " yeah freezy said him and Harry will come get us with an Uber" Quinn offered. " yeah alright then, I'll text Harry now" I told her.
' hey Quinn mention about you and freezy coming to get us X'.
' yeah we're getting an Uber, we will come and get you for 9. Can't wait to see you ;) X'.
' thank you see you soon H x'.
We drank our drinks and got ready, I got changed into my dress and fixed my hair. We have took some pictures before heading out. " we are look fucking sexy" Quinn laughed. 'Outside b x' Harry text. " let's go, they're here" I said. We locked the door and headed for the car. "Wow ladies looking very dashing as ever" freezy complimented. " Thankyou doll, look at you guys flashy" Quinn teased. I slid myself next to Harry, him handing me a cocktail in a can.
We arrived at the club and most people had arrived. "Guys free bar enjoy" Gareth hugged us. "Fucking right" freezy shouted. We headed straight for the bar ordering drinks. " you do look amazing tonight" Harry whispered. I blushed " thank you, you look good too". " I try" he giggled.  Freya and Elle dragged me to the dance floor with talia and faith, Ethan girlfriend. " someone's getting it tonight" talia shouted at me. " no I'm not" I blushed. " girl look" Freya spun me around and Harry was completely staring at me. He quickly took his eyes off me and I giggled. " we shall see" I teased them.
We sat down in the booth to hear some speech from management. JJ pushed me to sit next to Harry. "Ok guys, before everyone gets to smashed tonight, I just want to say a big big thank you to everyone single person here tonight to make all this happen. Sidemen boys you have been a blast, you work extremely hard. Production and crew without you, this wouldn't happen. So big thank you guys and here's to the future" he shouted through the mic. " to us" Harry said. " to us" I smiled. Our eyes lingered a little too long to hear Simon wolf whistle. " let's get a drink" I told him.