Home

Emily
We arrived back at home and i went to Quinn's studio. " omg Emily" she shouted running to me. " woah woah woah what's going on" I laughed. "Freezy". " what about him" I asked. " he's fucking seeing a girl" she said with anger. " what the fuck" I said. " yep, I met up with Ellie, we went out for some lunch and he was there with this tall blonde chick". " I haven't heard anything about that, you okay" I asked. She looked at me " what do you think, I need a drink tonight. "We are going out to Freya's house" she told me.
I got ready into some comfys and we was having a girly night at Freya's. " who's ready to get fucking on it" Quinn shouted doing a shot. "I'll drink" I laughed. We ordered ourselves a Chinese and put on a film. "I just don't get him honestly, we screw all the time, we eat together what more does he want from me" Quinn cried. " why would he ask her out and not me" she continued. " he isn't worth your tears" Freya told her. "I think he likes you, but your not a commitment type" I told her.
"There's really something wrong with you both ain't it" talia laughed. Me and Quinn looked each other puzzling. " you two girls, have two boys fallen at your feet. You want them, but you have this big fucking wall up, you don't let them in. Quinn freezy wants you, you fuck and eat that's it have you ever talking about relationships. Emily same for you, you play with Harry, Harry plays with you. Nothing is happening, go fight for them" Talia spoke. All of us looked at Talia in shock. She was right " we'll said" freya laughed.
We ate our food and in walks josh. " ladies" he giggled. " hello to you too" Freya said given him a kiss. " it's time for us all to go" talia said. " thank you for this, we needed it" I said hugging Freya. Me and Quinn started to walk home " she's right you know" I said. " I know" she spoke. " maybe I'll speak to him tomorrow, or something" she said. We continued walking back to the flat and crashing in bed.
' how was your ladies night x' Harry.
' educational haha, but needed x'.
' we'll then I'm glad you enjoyed haha x'
' I'll see you on the weekend x'.
' good night Emily x'
' good night Harry x'