Meeting her family

Emily
The next morning we woke up and had breakfast with his family. We packed our things and josh had drove us to the airport to fly to Cardiff "thank you for this weekend, been so nice to meet you" I told him. " no problem, hope to see you soon". " bye buddy I'll text you okay, look after them" Harry hugged him. We got checked in and onto the plane we went. " are you ready to meet mine now" I laughed. " more than ready" he giggled. It was a quick plane ride and Paige was picking us to take us to my house.
" hellooo" I hugged Paige. " hello, hi Harry" she spoke. " nice to see you again" he spoke. " how long you here for" she asked. " only for the night, we got work tomorrow" I told her. " we'll have fun, Emily's parents will love you" Paige said.  " good I hope so" he smiled at me. " thank you for dropping us I owe you" I said. " no problem, have fun kids love you" she hugged me. " now are you ready" I giggled. " more than ready" he reached to kiss me. " come on" I open the gate while he carries our bags inside.
" emilyyyy" my mam came out to hug me. "Missed you Mam"I hugged her. " missed you too babe, now who's this handsome fella Harry right" he hugged him. " hey I'm Harry, so nice to meet you" Harry introduced himself. " lovely to meet you too, come on come in guys" my mother said. We got in and she made us some tea. " hello your Harry right" my dad said. " yes sir, lovely to meet you, thanks for having me here" Harry spoke. " no problem, I should be thanking you for looking after my little girl" my dad said. " she's a special lady, always will" Harry smiled at me.
We had takeout and beers for the night, with my whole family. "I told you, you would like my dad" I laughed. My dad and Harry was talking rugby. "We're gonna drive up about 11ish" I told my mother. " least I get to see you now, Harry's a good boy" my mother smiled. " he really is Mam" I said. " me and your father was thinking of coming up for the weekend sometime soon, so let us know when your not too busy and we'll come visit you as well" my mother said. " that would be great, yeah I'll have to let you know".
It was getting late and me and Harry decided to go to bed. " see you in the morning"I shouted. " so this is the famous Emily's bedroom" I Harry teased. " only place so far we haven't christened" I winked. " well, look who isn't playing fair now" he spoke taken my top off.