Isle Of Wight

Emily
Today was Isle of Wight festival I bought Harry two tickets. Harry decided to take me, today I was meeting his home town friends and his brother who was attending the festival. We got a hotel for the festival and meeting his family tomorrow. Me and Harry had just arrived and was on our way to the hotel to get ready. It was currently 10am. " I'll get ready and then head off is it" I asked. " yeah babe" he smiled. We got to the hotel and my hair was already in pin curlers. I done my makeup not as good as Quinn of course. I wore black diamond bralet and a fringe black leather skirt, that showed some of my butt.
Harry came out with shorts and a football shirt, "fuck" he gasped coming over to me. " you know this is very short" he smacked my ass. "All for you though" I teased giving him a twirl. " I got you these as well" he said giving me a black bandana. " thank you babe" I kissed his lips.  We got in an Uber into the festival meeting his friends. " here go we" he kissed me.
" what's up buddy" he said to josh giving him a hug. " josh this is Emily, my girlfriend" he smiled. " oh hey, nice to meet you, Harry talks a lot about you" he smirked. " nice to meet you too, I hope good things" I laughed. " yeah all good things" he laughed. " em this is Chris, Carl and Logan" he introduced. " nice to meet you boys" I hugged them. " you too, we got you guys drinks" they said holding a bottle of dark fruits. " thanks" I smiled. The boys all had their bandana too, hand in hand we walked the the festival getting bottles of wine and listening to the music.
" cheers my lady" josh cheered my drink, him and I downed our cups. " fuck" I laughed. " can you keep up" Christ asked. "You don't wanna mess with Emily and her drinking she's like me" Harry said slinging his arm around me and his hand on my boob. He knows I love it when he does that. " yeah, we will see" Logan laughed. We danced to the music and it was nice, it felt normal like if Harry wasn't a big famous YouTuber.
We got closer to the stage dancing and very drunk at this point. " he likes you" josh shouted in my ear. I looked over at Harry him dancing with his mates. I laughed "I like him to".