Meeting his family

Harry
The festival was amazing, it was 12pm and we took a taxi to my parents house ready for Sunday lunch. " you okay" I asked. " nervous" She laughed. "They are going to love you" i kissed her. We arrived at my parents house and I carried our bags in. " ready babe" i said " ready" She smiled as I saw her walk I slapped her arse and ran to the door. " you best behave" she gasped. We walked in and I set the bags to the side grabbing her hand. " mum, dad" i shouted. I heard footsteps and in came my parents with josh and my sister.
" hello love" she hugged me. "Hi mum you okay" I hugged her. " I'm fine darling, Hi you must be Emily we have heard a lot about you" my mother hugged her. " hi nice to meet you, heard a lot about you too" She hugged back. I introduced her to my dad and sister. " hows your head"josh spoke. " it's fine thank you" I laughed. " you guys hungry" my dad asked. " starving, last night was mental" I laughed. " at least you all had a good night"my mother spoke. "So When are you guys going to italy" Rosie asked.
We all got talking and I think my parents loved Emily. They all got on really well, " hey shall we sleep here tonight, go back in the morning" I asked Emily. " yeah sure" she said kissing my lips. " don't do that, I'll take you upstairs right now and fuck you" I teased. My hand went on her inner thigh "behave yourself Harry" she giggled. My parents walked in with some wine "here you go". "Thank you" me and Emily both said. " what's your plans now" my dad asked. " we're gonna stay the night, If you don't mind, then we're gonna go to Emily's parents" I told them.
"Have a nice time, wales your from isn't it Emily" my dad asked her. " yeah, born and bred" she giggled. "We've only been a handful of times, so beautiful" my dad spoke. " right guys, we're off to bed, see you in the morning" I announced. " see you in the morning, sleep tight" my dad said. " thank you for everything" Emily said. " your most welcome" my mother hugged her. " good night" we both said. I took Emily to my bedroom and she flopped down. " I'm so tired, but it was so nice to meeting your family" she told me. I crawled on top of her " they loved you". " good, I'm glad".