Merch shoot

Emily
It was such a crazy few days from the festival meeting his family, seeing my family. When we came back to London it was straight back to work. The boys have new merch coming out so today is a full day trying on all clothes and promos. Quinn and I rocked up into the building setting everything up. We had some models brought in, Quinn was busy doing their makeup. "Em grab those lights please, fetch them here" Aaron asked. I did as I was told, "I'm making this floor a mirrored type light" he told me. " looks cool" I smiled helping him.
"Here we go, here's trouble" Jake shouted seeing the boys come in. " ayo I fetched breakfast rolls" jj laughed. "Not you I meant the others" jakes laughed. " right, the first set of stuff is over there, so get ready and get changed" I ordered the boys. " wanna see Harry get changed" Ethan teased. "Nothing I haven't seen before". " yeah I bet" he laughed. "Fuck off" I smirked. " you okay babe" Harry hugged me. "Yes, now go get changed" I shouted. I went to have a bite of my breakfast roll before we started.
"Simon, josh, In the middle on the mirror please" I instructed them. I got on the floor to get different angle " look at me" I shouted. Connor was filming some videos for social media. " okay, right there's more clothes and they are all tagged so it's number 2 next" I told them. " tobi" I shouted. " coming" he said running up. This went on for hours filming all the boys individually in different merch. Once we finished with the boys it was time for the models. " I got to run babe, I got videos to make" he kissed me. " okay, I'll text you" I said. All the boys waved bye.
" hello lovely, right if you stand there and pose I'll move around you" I laughed. Quinn stayed behind helping us. " Quinn do you mind just tidying the boys clothes up please" I asked. She nodded " okay that's a wrap" Aaron shouted. " thank you guys for coming today, whatever you tried on you can all keep" Connor shouted. Everyone that was picked was jumping for joy that they got first hand on the merch. We all packed the gear, setting off home. " right I'll get started on these now tonight" I said. " okay, once your done send them over and I'll send them to Gareth. I'll send you my edit over and double check it for me" he asked. " of course, I'll give you a text later bye" I shouted. " let's go home" I said to Quinn exhausted.