Phone call

Emily
Having Christmas with my family was amazing. Tonight was New Years eve and my parents host a big party with family and friends. Quinn was here doing my makeup ready for tonight. " what did lover boy get you" she teased. " shut up! The boys got me a new camera and Harry got me a trip to italy" I blushed. " what! Like the most beautiful romantic place ever Italy" she continued to tease. " shut up! Yes that Italy". " he does like you" she laughed and I hit her. " he does not". " are you serious em. He bought you a fucking holiday, you've shared a bed multiple times. Plus I can see him always looking you up and down. I have heard rumours" she told. " I'm not listening" I shouted while my fingers was in my ears.
*phone ringing Harry*
' hey you okay' I spoke.
' yeah, i just wanted to ring and say happy new year and I hope you enjoy your night'.
' Thankyou! Happy new year to you' I smiled.
' I'll let you go, can't wait to see you soon em'.
' okay, can't wait to see you either, tell me all about your trip home'.
' yours too! See you soon bye'.
" omggg love is in the air" Quinn teased. I laughed " fuck off and get changed". We got changed and went downstairs, the girls had arrived and my family. My parents always put on an amazing party for New Years. I got myself a Prosecco sitting outside looking up to the stars. This year my wish is for me and all my friends and family to be healthy and happy. My dreams have already came true by working with amazing people, and moving away. " em" I heard Paige spoke. " hey you okay" she asked. " I'm fine making my wish as usual" I laughed. " come on, it's cold come back inside". " be there now in a minute" I told her. Another wish of mine is to maybe find love this year. It's time to settle down, 23 years of age and I want to settle down. Don't want to be fooling around with boys anymore. I need a man. A good man in my life, is what I'm missing right now.
I walked back inside joining the party again. " hey guys they are counting down" my dad shouted. Music was turned down and the countdown began. " 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone shouted.