New beginnings

Emily
We got home from Italy and Harry went home so did I. I arrived to see Quinn on the sofa "girlll I have missed you" she screamed hugging me. " I missed you more, I have gifts" I squealed. " how was it" she asked. " it was amazing" I said showing of my ring. " what is that" she gasped. "It's not what you think, it's a promise ring, he officially asked me to be his girlfriend" I smiled. " wow, Harry is a kind loving boy" she laughed. " he is indeed" I smiled. I got straight to unpacking and the boys had a meeting with Gareth today.
I was anxiously waiting for Harry to come over to tell me the gossip. I waited and waited and ordered some nanos. *knock knock* I run to the door dragging Harry inside. " what was said". He laughed " nothing really, just talks about potential videos, JJ music upcoming and that we're gonna do a tour in America for 3 months" he baffled on. I gasped " what". " yeah he wants us to go to America, do some meet and greets, tours, video making". " Harry I'm so proud" I kissed him. " you want to hear the best part" he teased.
" what tell me please" I begged. " you, Aaron, Connor are coming to" he smiled. I jumped onto his lap kissing him. " yayyy, we get to go together". He laughed " so we can christen every city in America" he laughed. " you know what, Quinn is out and we haven't christened this sofa" I smirked. " you mean, I haven't fucked you on this sofa, or licked you, touched you" he teased his hand instantly touching me through my shorts. He flipped me over on my front on his lap and spanked me. " more" I begged. He rubbed my clit and then spanked me again.
" your soaking wet"he growled. I got up from his lap giving him a show, slowly taken my clothes off. " you want to taste" I asked. He instantly laid down and I sat on his face. Feeling his tongue against my pussy was amazing, " fuck" I moaned loudly. "I want you"I moaned. He picked me up taken his shorts off putting on a condom. " you sure" he asked. " please" I begged. He slowly thrusted into me. " fuck" we both gasped. " god I love you so much" he told me. " Harry Lewis I fucking love you" I kissed him.