Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Here we are again! Hope you enjoy this next chapter. Along with surprises.

Error Speaking

Flashback/Memory lane

Warning: OOC, cursing, unwanted kiss, stalker moments mention, and harassment mention. There is an age difference in the flashback. Serenity 16 and Endyimon 21. Many may not see what wrong with it or fine with it. But it can be uncomfortable for many of us and illegal in some places. But remember back then, if your familiar with the series, they didn't care too much about age. Plus, anime. Small bashing from Artemis but redeemed.

Note: In this chapter some episodes were skipped. So, think of it like a month passed. But little things will be mention. If you are curious and what a chapter of those episode moments, I might do it in random or add it here. Only if you want it or not.

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Were going to the moon!" Everyone shouted besides the cats and Error.

"Correct. It could probably help us."

"I'm actually curious about that. We had people able to go to the moon from shuttles. How come know notice like remains and such of the old kingdom." Ami asked.

"Magic." Luna and Artemis said together.

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Magic like an illusion and shield that mixes in together to hide it. No, one would have known or able to see it till someone from at least the moon kingdom comes. You could say if the Princess- "

"Usagi."

"Sorry force of habit. But it true with your magic from the Silver Crystal you could bring down the shield and let everyone see."

"But right now at this moment not a good idea to show anyone."

"Correct."

"So, how would we get there?" Rei asked.

"Mada could you open a portal to a moon?"

"Possible but l would need to test it first."

"Your portal would be faster but there is also another way." Artemis said sitting on the counter with Luna.

"Like what their own personal scout rocket?" Melvin asked and began to get excited.

"Not, exactly like a rocket but close." Luna looked at Molly and Melvin. "I'm sorry about you two won't be able to come with us."

"What?"

"Why!" Usagi looked at her and gapped. "They help so much."

"I know they did but at this time on the moon they won't be able to breathe on there. In the past non-natives could come to the moon. But that was when the moon was at its prime and the magic of the Silver Crystal allowed it to happen. "

Usagi frown sadly and felt a hand on her shoulder. She looks at her two friends.

"Hey it's okay. Always next time." Molly smile but a bit saddens to not come along.

"I'll figure out how to use this crystal and get you two to come. If it gets complicated maybe Mada and I can figure something out." Usagi look at Error. She really wanted them to come. Her friends deserved it. They done so much for her here...And back then in the past on the Moon Kingdom.

Ami, Rei, and Lita began to slowly get little memories back in their previous lives. Minako was gaining a bit more each day. It was slow for all them yet it didn't change them too much. They were still them. Usagi like that a lot. While they have moments calling her princess and little things they were still treating her like Usagi. Just like Usagi treats them like before as friends.