Chapter 36

Chapter 36

We got another one.

Warning: For cursing, irritation, bed-accidents, kissing, ooc, probably blood, violence, dark themes, and abuse.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sailor Moon! It was quite wise of you to not show up. But after losing all the other sailor soldiers, I doubt there's anything you can do to me. However, I will give you time to think things over. Three hours from now, at 3:30 AM. I will appear in this location once again. Make up your mind by then." Rubeus laugh and soon left with the ship.

That happen twenty minutes ago.

All them were in Darien apartment. It was closer to the district that the UFO was at. Along with mention returning back to this spot.

Chibiusa very quiet.

Still comprehending everything that happen.

Why her key didn't work?

Is Darien, well Tuxedo Mask, okay? He got a big bruise on his cheek. Yet, still took the time to talk to her. She try to explain, for all them to hear, why she needed the crystal for the future. Then talk about what happen in the Future. But then cried and emotional mess since she doesn't remember everything. Or can't tell them.

She glance over to see Usagi and Error outside the balcony. Could be talking or staring at the UFO. Barely would look or interact with her. Some point she did see Usagi talk on the phone with someone. Was it Uncle? Molly? Or was trying to reach the others. Wanted to go to them. Say how sorry she was. But her cat guards wouldn't let her.

Luna look so disappointed in her. Artemis wouldn't look at her.

Chibiusa look outside while clutching Luna P. She hope the four were alright.

"Mada."

"Almost done." Error not looking at her but the sky. This hand on her shoulder as she stared down below at the ground. She clutch her broach tightly. "I should have put a mark or some sorts to make sure it always come back to you from a certain distance."

"No, Mada. This is my responsibility. Not yours. I should have thought it but my stupidity cost us this."

Error glance down to see his daughter. She look so still but see certain parts of her body tremble. Her hair now dried up but look like it will need a better washing. But the teen didn't seem to care. Well, probably happy the long locks covering her face to not see anger in her eyes. Along with trying to not cry again.

Anger still at Chibiusa but at herself as well.

Felt the arm wrap around herself and pulled close to their side. She wanted to break down crying. Wants to be scowled at for what she done. How she could have done something to stop it all with her magic but when she saw everyone be taken away from her. Again. She just stood there!

"Usagi."

"Why aren't you mad at me! I'm the reason their gone! I'm the reason that prick has them! "Usagi slam her palms on the railing.

"No, that was not you're doing. The broach situation. You already learning from that consequences. Already hurting yourself right now with that. But the rest of this. This is not on you." Look back up at the UFO. "A lot of people and timing can be blame for this. Heck, I want to hit myself if I didn't go out or got here sooner. But, I can't think that now. Got to use what I have left of brain up to figure out the rest. Yet, not alone."