Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Chapter for you!

Warning: For cursing, irritation, kissing, ooc, probably blood, dark themes.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minako sighs as she waits at the bench. Her and the girls, plus Melvin, were going to hang out today.

The first (or second) summer get together!

That right after the last droid incident, that was three weeks, ago. No, school and is now summer time! Hopefully can have some kind of normalcy while they have fun.

Look like it will be later fun as everyone not here yet.

The golden hair girl looks around as she can see couples around. Small pout when she began to sense a sort of light off them. Especially couples.

When she first saw this kind of stuff happen, she was just very confused. Even as a time when she was a Sailor Scout for a longer time never saw this kind of stuff. Sure, she could 'feel' like if there was love around. Oh, the many times she would feel that or want to play matchmaker. Miss those innocent times when she was still in London. Then would want it too.

Want but sacrifice when she had to leave when her father got the job.

Now these lights were strange. But when the others began to talk about strange occurrences of their abilities. She thought that was it too. Did get curious and asked Error to check her soul. To this day she still finds it amazing how Error can pull it out.

Then confusion when he told her the element.

"Metal?"

"Correct." Error rubs his chin. "It makes sense. Love technically not like an element. Your powers do involve like energy, light and in well even 'love' in a way. But it's metal. Maybe later on we might be able to bring power out of the side."

"Then what about all the things I could fell. Like you know couples?"

"I can't say. Love for romance wasn't my forte." Sees her head down in defeat. He let out a sigh. "But possible just a second gift of source. Like you can sense love if it strong. Venus is the counterpart of that Greek goddess."

"I suppose." Look at her heart and grinned a bit. "Metal huh? Maybe I'll be able to summon a sword one day. Would brass knuckles count?"

"Love and Beauty is pain from what I heard."

"I'm so excited!"

"Well, weapon or not. Do you want to practice how to at least use certain ones?"

"YES!"

"STOP HUGGING ME!"

"YOU'RE THE BEST!"

So, that training been fun! Okay, maybe not fun. May have over did it with the hugging so pay back. It was a tough training to at least make sure to pick up certain weapons. Not counting the fire extinguisher at the beginning but she can see why Usagi likes to use it. Yet, Minako didn't stop and kept going! It was terrific!

Now if only her non dating life can be terrific.

Head down in defeat at that reminder.

"Hey Minako!"

Minako lift her head up to see Lita and Chibiusa with her ball. Wait. Chibiusa? "You late. Where is Usagi and the others?"

"Lazy head slept in." Chibiusa said while running off to play around with Luna P.