Chapter 34

Chapter 34

We got another one.

Warning: For cursing, irritation, bed-accidents, kissing, ooc, probably blood, dark themes, and abuse.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The girls all got together at Rei home.

Well, Molly wasn't able to come at the time. But went on a date with Melvin.

The girls may or may not cry about their non-dating lives. But then pick themselves back up!

Just to help out with the leaves that needed to be rake up. Fall came around early which was nice. Time for warm clothing and sweaters. They were also going to eat some roasted yam. Just a nice get together of cleaning and hanging out.

"Yay!" Chibiusa laughed as she jumps in the leave pile Koan swept up.

"Chibiusa! You better help Koan swept her pile back up!" Usagi yells out as was helping Rei and Molly rake up. Lita and Venus close by burning some leaves. But it's what inside the leave pile that matters. Luna by their side.

"I will! I'm just having fun! You should give it a try!" Chibiusa stick her tongue out at her.

Usagi twitch being held back by Rei.

"How about we sweep over here." Rei sighs dragging her friend away.

"Fine." Usagi huffed and the pair in another section.

"She really doesn't like her." Berthier standing with Ami in another area to sweep.

"Considering the situation I don't blame her reasoning." Ami sighs. They all explained how Error had to pretend he was brainwashed into thinking Chibiusa was part of the family. Along with a few things that happen over her stay. So, the two sisters played along. "Usagi wouldn't want anything dangerous happen to her. None of us do. But her being here from well the future. Is probably changing a lot."

"Agreed even with our change here. Anything bound to happen." Berthier lift her head up slightly. "It still confused me though."

"What you mean?"

"Well," Berthier watches closes while keeping her voice low. "Error does help you all. I can see that. My question is though why we never saw them in the past. A lot of questions that just confused."

"I agreed with you too. It very confusing to understand. Maybe those crystals did something with memories."

"It's possible but even so I think we would remember someone like them. Heck, compared to the ones in the past. You scouts are stronger. Everyone just seem so confusing." Berthier looked up to the sky and smile a bit. "But I do wish I saw this world better compared to before. This world is very beautiful. I didn't realize it when I was fighting. We were very wrong, after all. I do wish we could be some help for you all in the fighting."

"It's okay." Ami smile at her warmly. "Were all just sincerely happy you've become our friends. Along with you two becoming reunited."

"Friend." Berthier blinked and smile a bit. "It still feel a bit surreal to have friends. Or in your teacher case acquaintance."

"Give it time. They show it differently." Ami giggles.

"I notice and appreciate it a lot. Both of us do from them and you all as well."

"Hey everyone there done!" Lita called out when she pulled out a smoke yam from the leaves.

"Can I have the first one!" Chibiusa asked her.