Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Hi everyone! I hope you like the new chapter!

Enjoy!

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day after school everyone was told what happen when Molly got attack. Along with, supposedly, new enemies.

"Well at least they don't work for Queen Beryl." Minako pointed out and holding Artemis. He, Luna and Molly feel a lot better now.

"True but that means we need to stay alert." Melvin said and held Molly close. While she did get energy back she still look tired.

"Kept talking about energy and the Cardian came from this." Error produced the blank card. But on the back he wrote Vampir. He hands it to Rei. "Maybe your visions will help out with this when others come."

"I can try." Rei nods and put the card up safety. "Anything else besides Usagi and Error caught the two off guards with compliments."

"Hey! I like their hair!"

"No, comment."

"Well we should do that too if we see them." Minako grinned big.

"We aren't flirting with the enemy."

"You say flirting. I say complimenting."

"Anyway." Luna coughed and look at everyone. "We must be on our guard no matter what."

"With my luck they'll probably come after me." Molly grumble. She notice she always attracted a lot of dangerous enemies. It not like she asked for it. Okay maybe sometimes just so her friend won't be in danger first. If she wasn't train by Error early she probably been in bigger danger to not protect herself.

"I won't let that happen!" Melvin glasses filled with fire of determination.

"Melvin calm down!"

"Sorry Molly."

"Seriously why can't I have that?" Lita whines at the lovey dovey couple. Minako joins here in the whine fest. Rei just rolls her eyes. Ami giggles. Usagi just pat their backs. Error just shakes his head and go back to sewing.

The next day and was no school.

Usagi went out a bit that morning to go say hi to Andrew. Along with dropping off a package for Mada. She does all that first. Got to say hi and talk with Andrew a bit, free chocolate shake and played a few arcade games. Then was done for the day and ready to head back home to go finished a boring essay that needed to be done. She waited for the lights to turn so she can walk across the streets.

"Well, well if it isn't meatball-head."

Usagi twitch and turn to see I was Darein. "Well, well if it isn't the jerk. No, ugly jacket today?"

"It's actually comfy."

"Sure."Usagi looks back and wants the light to hurry up. Or about to just take the long way home.

"So, Meatball-"

"USAGI!"

Darien so lucky he didn't finished his sentence or else Usagi would have snapped. But a little confused who called her name. Till she look out and see who it was. "Natsumi?"

"Don't let that cutie get away! I'm coming over!"

Cutie? Usagi blinked and gapped, along with Darien, as they watch the girl look a bit ridiculous trying to come over as traffic was still moving.

"Your friend weird."

"Weird better than your clothing style."

"Will you stop that-On no I'm about to late!"