Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Another one.

Warning: For cursing, irritation, bed-accidents, kissing, ooc, probably blood, dark themes, and abuse.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Done." Error hands a jacket to Berthier.

"Thank you Er-I mean Kasumi." Berthier corrected herself.

"The kid not here so don't worry about it. She at school just like the others." Error tells her as he lays back on the couch. Pick up his chocolate smoothie. In his real form.

"Right. Forgot that."

"Try it on Berthier." Koan smile at her as she in the other chair drinking coffee.

Berthier put on her white long sleeve formal jacket. She hums and looks herself over. Wore a black and red checkered sleeves shirt, black slack with a white belt and a pair of black heels. A necklace with a red diamond pendent. No, extra braid wrapped around her forehead. The dark crystal earrings gone too. She smile happily.

"How about now?"

"Fits great. Thank you again."

"It's no problem."

"Told you he was good."

"Well, your hat and some of your fashion choices does show it."

"Why than-wait? Hey!" Koan yells at her giggling sister.

"Just kidding."

"About to say since you be the one always wearing a swimsuit." Koan grinned at her sister embarrassed look.

"Hey! I look great and didn't mind showing off!"

"Now?"

"Well, I still look great and can still show off in many ways."

Error watches the sister talking back and forth to each other. Now and then sassy comment. Yet, the two just smiling away and very happy.

Hopefully can have their other sister reunited soon.

Berthier answered the best she could when they all got together. Just like Koan only had limited knowledge too. Besides that, Rubeus seems to be rushing now on getting Chibiusa. But now wish she could go back to the others.

Oh, no not to rejoin the Black Clan.

But beat the crap out of Rubeus for how he treated Koan. Then to tell her to die. Along with herself for not seeing the signs of emotional abuse. Sure, can blame the black crystals and mark. Still, felt horrified and angry at herself.

After that Berthier seem to be fitting in well with everyone else. Works with Koan on the makeup. She helps with advertising and test certain make up. She was curious to video her own make up tutorial. It'll help brand their cosmetics.

Berthier sits down on the couch. Picks up her own cup of drink and took a sip. The three just chilling and talking. "It's nice to have friends."

"Agreed."

Error look at his drink and lift his head up a bit. Sees the pair looking at him. "Yes?"

"Are we friends?"

He looks at the pair. "I say close to acquaintances. I don't make friends in a snap."

"Oh." Both their heads down slightly.

Let out a small sigh. "You need to realize Im different. Not just physically and species wise. But different in social wise. I made friends to a certain degree though my daughters and through my work."

"The cats?"

"Unexpected coincidences and stupidity asking my 15-year-old bunny to save the planet." He sweat dropped as he hears them giggling. "What so funny?"

"Nothing just it cute what you called your child."

"Agreed."

Error sweat dropped at the two young women cooing over the nickname. "Whatever Cat Woman, Water Girl."

"HEY!"

"I'M NOT A GIRL! I'M A WOMAN!"

So, easy. Held back a smirk at their pair yelling. Who knows maybe this could lead to a friendship? Wow they must be losing it a bit. Small sip of his own drink.

"Are you listening?"

"I stop listening."

"Rude. Two lovely women talking to you."

Error stared and pointed at the side of their skull. To show their lack of 'ears'.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You smart ass!"

He having too much fun with this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!