Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Here we go again!

Warning: For cursing, irritation, bed-accidents, kissing, ooc, probably blood, dark themes, and abuse.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Berthier and Calaveras fit in just well.

After the refresh and rest. Did the same thing like before with documents and papers. To not be question and fit in like they were always born here. Along with the typical talk session.

Apparently Petz use to date the brother of the one who runs the clan. Yeah, it was quite awkward. She seems very sour talking about him. But a look in her eyes of small speck of feeling still there.

But Calavera seem to remember a few things that help them out a bit. At least what the goals of the Black Clan was.

It was hard to not give away too much details. You know because it was the 'future'.

They, well relatives of criminals and traitors who hated the future Tokyo.

A lot of issues seem to involve around this new Tokyo.

For the terrible deeds their relatives did they were sent to planet Nemesis. There leader currently is Prince Demande who had a very strong hatred at Earth. Can't fully say for sure because of his views or the ones laid out from his family. Heck, even Wiseman themselves. Now Wiseman a tricky subject. They just arrived out of know where aand was going to help them get back at Earth. Their main goal is to take over the future world of Tokyo. Come to the past to kill the rabbit along with the silver Moon crystal. They can't say for sure why Chibiusa was important to kill. Only that it was order and couldn't question it. Besides, her knowing what Sailor Scouts were.

It was something to go by at least. But it did make them wonder what they all went through. Along with many other questions rising up.

The two oldest sisters now work with their sisters in the cosmetics work. The four doing quite well running the business. Even if their sibling squabbling around. But know when to be professional. Their brand began to really get a lot of costumers. It excited them greatly. Along with kept them busy.

Yet, still had time when they fix up the house, they live it. Hang out. Do hobbies and classes they wouldn't expect to make. Flirt with a few boys and woman.

What? Berthier likes the ladies.

Speaking of hanging out. They got to spend a great amount of times with the Sailor Scouts as well. Along with the last two sisters being introduce to Molly, Melvin who knew. That includes Error in their on and off disguise form.

Along with the normal procedure to not tell anyone.

So, all good!

Besides the annoyance to get rid of Rubeus. Plus, whoever else would part of the Black Moon Clan mess to arrive here.

Then there Chibiusa.

She been very quit. Still, acts like herself around them. Were so nice moments you could say? Has been talk around to see about finally approaching her. But been focused on the Ayakashi Sisters situation along with everyday life. Yet, Error, Luna and Artemis kept a close eye on her when they can.

Error was soon going to feel regret and anger not being there that day at home. How they wish they didn't go out with Koan and Calaveras. Too hang out. To get to know each other as friends. Even if it all was cleared up in under an hour. How it could have all been worse. But didn't like what all caused the issue. Or what his children and the others went through.