Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Let's see how this will turn out!

Enjoy!

Warning: For cursing, ooc

Error Speaking

Makai/Tree of Life

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Knock!

"Coming." Seijuro answered the door and eyes widen slightly.

Error arms crossed and staring at him. Usagi awkwardly wave hi. Lita had a similar look like Error. Luna actually staying outside the building.

"Oh, Mr. Hajime what a unexpected surprise."

"Agreed. I need to talk-"

"Everything okay-"

"Darien? What you doing here?" Usagi blinked and held back a groan. They don't have time for this. Is Natsumi and Seijuro are who Mada said. Then a possible fight might happen.

"I heard Natsumi was sick and drop some flowers. Also, to um talk." He rub the back of his head awkwardly as he look away when Seijuro glared at him slightly.

"How sweet." Error look back at Seijuro. "I have a few words with you-"

"Usagi you came back!" Natsumi shows her face next and smile slightly.

"Yeah hi." Usagi wave a bit. A little worry if she only smiling like that because of Darien. Slightly hope just happy that all.

"Why don't we all come inside and not talk out here." Natsumi offered. "Brother made some cake."

The three glance at each other.

Soon Usagi with her family sitting on the couch. Darien across from them. All them looking at the nice view of the city. Well, some looking and not paying attention.

Natsumi and Seijuro in the kitchen.

They had to do this. Or at least test the theory.

Usagi energy did something to the tree to make a new spud. They tried with energy they already took and died instantly. Won't drain every ounce of energy but just enough to save their tree.

Seijuro against it. He knows Natsumi is too. Even if she won't admit it and being stubborn with these feelings.

But it was this or else they die.

"So, Mr. Hajime what did you want to talk about?" Seijuro asked as he comes in the living room with the dessert. Just was given this look he could barely read at all.

Error place the close jar down with the branch.

"That."

Seijuro was confused at first till his eyes widen slightly when he saw it move. He wanted to curse out so badly. One of the trees branches travel back with Usagi and Lita.

Natsumi walk back in the living and eyes widen next.

"What the heck?" Darien blink and shock. "Where you get that?"

"From his lab." Lita stared at Seijuro

"What?" Seijuro looking shock and hope to lie his way for nothing. "Come now-"

"My kids told me what happen. So, show me your experiment or I'll call security of unauthorized experimentation in this apartment building."

"You can't do that!" Natsumi growled.

"Or what." Error lean over closely. "Go ahead and show me. Shouldn't be too dangerous."

"Look it was an accident on part. I should have contained it better-"