Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Let's go again!

Warning: For cursing, irritation, kissing, ooc, probably blood, dark themes.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"-So, now the little gremlin at our house." Usagi grumble.

"Mhmm went into both our rooms and tore it apart." Lita explained and still not pleased about that.

When Error brought home 'Usagi' their cousin. She went into both their rooms while talking with Lita about the situation.

"Usagi' was trying to find the Silver Crystal. Made a huge mess! Usagi and Lita were lucky their personal things of value were hidden. Like cook books and recipes from her family, few photos, personal paper work, extra cash and little other materials in a box. Same with Usagi personal private sketchbook, photos, paper work, cash, and other little personal belongings she value. That they both value.

They were still very, very not happy.

Error wasn't either and annoyed when she tried to go his room next. Bedroom and work room he locked up the moment they got her. Since it's not her business.

'Usagi' learns her 'Uncle' will not take that kind of behavior. Even when she tried to pull the cute look and crying.  Just told her to pick up the messes she made, apologize to her 'cousins' along with a time out. She complained the work was tiring and can't do it alone. Error response.

"If you can tear up a place alone. You can clean it up alone."

Eventually Usagi and Lita went to help. Only because they don't want her in their room much longer. But still made sure she took as much the trash out.

'Usagi' room will be the office room. Error already portal all of his work out the office and go to his room. The girls didn't like that at all. But Error didn't mind. Made the office room now look like a normal guest room. Plus, rather not let 'Usagi' touch his materials and orders. Plus, if the child asked about his work he can say he does it in the basement.

The other basement. Not the one connected to the training room that she defiantly will have no access too.

Besides, at that been 'fun'.

Usagi was ready to strangle the brat when she, somehow, snuck in the bathroom to drown her. You guess it. Demanding where her silver crystal was. She is not sorry splashing her with water and bubbles. Along with back to her bedroom as well! Lita came in and toss the brat out to her room.

"Oh dear."

"Rei come on your vision got to say something about the gremlin." Usagi pleading with her. Only been one night and wants to kick the kid out. Lita not there yet but annoyed. Error they can't really say. Only thing they know when they left the house to go see the others. That he was telling 'Usagi' rules. 

"I hate to say it but im getting nothing." Rei holding the picture of Usagi and her 'cousin' wearing kimonos. They were trying to see if Rei powers could help out. But nope. "No, evil aura of sorts."

"What about annoyance?"

"Lita!"

"You let her go through your stuff without your permission and see how long you last."

"Plus, it's going to be strange when they go in public." Molly frown a bit. "My mom knows Error doesn't have any family."

"If we must will say he just taking in a gremlin for the time being."