Chapter 40

Chapter 40

We got another one!

Warning: For cursing, irritation, bed-accidents, kissing, ooc, probably blood, violence, dark themes, mention of drugs and abuse.

Mix of spoilers from Original and Crystal Sailor Moon show.

Error Speaking/Speaking

Flashback

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Huh?"

"You are going to take us to the future. We're going to see how we can fix this." Venus tell Chibiusa. Her arms crossed with a serious look. She along with the other Scouts, cats, Error and Tuxedo Mask together. They were at one of the shrines far away from everyone.

Molly and Melvin had to stay back and were to stay in contact with the sisters. But they were told this crazy plan to go to the future.

Like they are literally going to do today one way or another.

"You said you wanted our help. Right?" Mars looked at her.

"Yes." Chibiusa nods and clutch her hands around the key. "They really hurt everyone yesterday at my school. Just like in the future."

"It's going to continue to get worse. We get it your scared. Your alone here Chibiusa. It was probably scary what you went through." Mercury tilt her head with a sad look. "But we can't wait around much longer. The sisters can only help us so much."

"Can you help us Chibiusa get to the future? Or tell us more what happen?" Tuxedo Mask asked her.

Chibiusa was silent as she holds Luna-P tighter. "Yes, I am from the future, 30th Century."

"That's a long, long away from us."

"Yes. I travel through time to come here. After I was able to get far away from the fight with the scouts help. A huge explosion took everyone away and then, Mommy." Began to sniff a bit. "She won't wake up at all and I can't do anything to help her."

"The huge explosion was from the Black Moon Clan." Sailor Moon glance at the other while Tuxedo Mask comfort her.

"Those stories at least correct and related." Luna glance back at Chibiusa. "We need to go to the future Chibiusa."

"I can't go back! I try to so many times but I can't even Puu said I can't as it too dangerous. My key won't work!"

"Then let us try."

"H-huh?" Chibiusa sniffed and wipe her teary face.

"Were going to try and use it. Together." Error stared down at her.

"It won't wor-"

"We are about to see." Sailor Moon walk over and hand out. "Key Please."

Chibiusa head down a bit and sniffed. "I can't. I promise no one else to use it."

"Chibiusa right now I'm focus on making sure my home will stop being attack by this clan. Even if I have to cross the line." Sailor Moon eyes glowed. "You asked for my help, even when you stole my broch. We save you so many times. Lita and I let you stay in our home with our brainwashed Mada. Your classmates, Momo got hurt yesterday. We are risking so much to know whatever going on in this crazy future of yours. Are we going to do this or not?"

"Sailor Moon your being too hard on her. She scared."

"Were all scared Tuxedo! She not the only one and we can get it. You think it's not scary for us too."