Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Another one.

Warning: For cursing, irritation, kissing, ooc, probably blood, dark themes.

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you sure Ami?"

"Of course. I can always go to Germany in two years. I rather finished all my credits here first. Plus, I learn they may start doing online classes. If it approve I can start taking certain classes online." Ami explained as she smile at her friends.

Ami almost went to Germany to study for medicine. At he same time meet another droid who was disguise as an ice cream seller at the new shop. It was a bit hectic. They also got new transformation stick and communicator. Able to learn a new attack. Which meant a lot of updated training sessions now with Error.

They all, except Usagi, scream as the outfits were the originals again when they said the new, longer, phase. Till they got that fix up. Along with possible outfit changes.

Now after a change of plans Ami did come back to help and even learn a new attack. The workers who were frozen save at the end and no a lot of recollection. But still were brought to the hospital just in case. Mostly got colds.

While all this was happening the girls have been keeping in touch with Ail an Ann. Same with them. They were quite surprise really. Had to be told kids falling down from the sky isn't normal. Along with the whole Silver Crystal situation. Sadly, they never during their whole journey never heard of anyone called the Black Moon Clan. But would keep try to find something if they could. They also found a decent plant to plant the tree of life. So, a big celebration for them. Hopefully could see it again someday.

But for now have to stay at Earth and deal with another problem on Earth.

"What your mom say about that?"

"She agreed with my decision."

"That's good to know!"

The girls were hanging out together after three days passed and just enjoying as much time as possible. That includes, sadly, school work. All this at Rei shrine. Chibiusa picked up by Error today and will be watching her for them.

"Hey Rei you seem a bit tense?"

"Just been doing a lot of extra duties of lately that is all." Rei waved it off while trying to do homework.

"Do you still need our help next week at the temple?"

"Oh, yes defiantly!"

"Cool. Melvin won't be able to make it."

"Wait what about Chibibusa?"

"We would like for her to stay but since its all of us. Got to bring her along. Is that alright Rei?"

"She can stay with us while we sell amulet and talisman."

"Don't trust her in your room?"

"I'm not one who likes their tea being poison and almost got their manga burned."

"Hey! Don't look at me like that! She just threw the fireball at me! At least I save them."

"You're lucky Im merciful."

They all laughed and slowly crawled away from the fire miko.

It should all be fine.

Till they all learn Rei grandfather retired and now she in charge of the shrine. Yep, that all happen. Still, helping out at the Hikawa Shrine.