Chapter 13

Here we go! Is everyone enjoying the chapters? Hope you are!

Error speaking

Memory/flashback

Warning: OOC, humor, fighting, blood, cursing and death.

Note: Kunzite is dead at this point skipped an episode kind of. If you're curious how the battle was like I can add like a bonus chapter. But only if you want it. I do apologize if this feels 'rushed' but just exited and ready to star on the next seasons.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Molly, Melvin I understand how you feel."

"You're setting us up in a death trap!"

"We won't make it out alive!"

"Don't worry Luna and Artemis will be here with you too."

"I rather go fight the negaverse."                                                                                                                                     
"Oh no you two are in no condition after stopping Kunzite."

"Plus, come on they won't do anything bad."

"You're asking us to distract your Mada while you five go on a death mission."

"When you put it like that it kind of does sound like we get the easy way out."

"Usagi." Molly looked at her friend but also worry on her face. "You know Error would come and help you. Why won't you let him-"

"I'm not losing my family. If I could teleport alone I would have made sure they would have stayed too. I don't want to lose anyone else. No, offense guys."

"Would have followed you anyway."

"Same."

"You're dealing with the full package."

"Were in this together!"

"But still. Error strong."

"I know he is. Mada one of the strongest people I just. I just feel like this is my responsibility. Like I should be the one to stop this." No, matter what.

"Please be safe." Melvin whispered and look at all them. Molly quiet and look shaken up.

"You're so stubborn." Molly hugged her friend. "Please, if it gets truly bad contact Error. I don't want to lose you, any of you."

Usagi hugged her best friend closely. "I promise."

"And once you get back you owe me so much if we don't get killed."

"Okay Mada won't kill you! Maybe give you the stare of disappointment but not kill."

"That's worse!"

Everyone soon done with the secret meeting and head off. They knew where to go to stop the Negaverse after Kunizite accidentally told them. It began to slowly show around Earth that the negaverse has gotten stronger from natural disasters. Unnatural ones.

They now did what they need to do.

But first spend time with their loved ones.

Error glance down at his daughters. They were sitting with him on the couch, relaxing and all them watching TV together. Luna on his lap taking a cat nap and still wrapped in bandages. Today, was nice. He close his eyes slightly. This was nice and relaxing. He pulled them both close and just held them.

Usagi and Lita both stayed close to Error. Enjoying the warmth. They have to come back home.

Ami smiling with her mother. Her mother got off work early and the two having a nice time eating dinner together.