Chapter 4

Here Chapter 4!

Finally I posted something in this book!

1234567keiko-aph is redesigning Sailor Mars outfit

Notes:

Out of confusion, and not wanting to switch it back and forth, Usagi will call her parent Error Mada. Edit stuff from the previous chapters later.

Rei will not always be a jerk *cough*bitch*cough*. Now she will still be her just won't be as cruel like in the show.

I just realize I didn't out the full command down when Usagi transform its supposed to be "Moon Prism Power, Make Up!" Along with Ami command attack being "Mercury Bubbles Blast!"

I should point out I may be using the Japanese names but I'm using the English version of the attacks. In the future I may even just used attacks from Sailor Moon Crystal. Just the attacks.

Another note this Sailor Moon is base of the original TV series but may pull Crystal elements.  Or something might change in the future.

Oh and if you comment first you get to redesign Sailor Jupiter outfit.

Error speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ami still in shock at what just happen. Or who in front of her and the Intel she was given. Today was going to be an interesting day. Amy knew of that along with what happen from yesterday event. She still can't believe that all happen and her new friend Usagi is also Sailor Moon!

"It's rude to stare." Error said bluntly and looked at the girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry I'm still comprehending it all is all." Ami said and fidgeting. So, many question in here head and wanted answers. Especially how this skeleton alive! Well alive and has magic!

Error, Usagi, and Molly glance at each other and back at Amy.

Just like with Luna they haven't told everything about Error to her. For personal reason along with not fully trusting her with that. Then again they could also never tell them. Yeah that sounds like a good plan. Hey if something happens just a code changed away!

"I just so many questions."

"I'll be giving you lack of answers or none."

Ami head down a bit. Okay the bluntness was a bit too much. Maybe if she talks less about it? Or maybe ask certain questions at a certain time? Will he mind she write down notes?

"Ami?"

"Oh! Sorry!" Ami rub the back of her head.

"Anyway. So, you understand."

"I do and I will keep this secret." Head bow.

"Good! Oh and get ready for this weekend!"

"Um why?"

"Training." Error replied and smirk.

She...She felt a bit scared at this moment.

Saturday.

Scratch that she is terrified!

Ami panted and trying to stay on her feet.

"Not bad Ami! You're still standing up!" Usagi yelled out in front of her. Sweaty just like her after finishing up with exercises.

Ami gave her a weak thumbs up.

Burpees are cruel.

The two of them, along with Molly, were in workout clothes. Ami thought they would be training with their powers. But they made a good argument how they can't always rely on it like they are in a crowded place. Plus, in general to have sole basic training in real life.