Chapter 13

Shark Boi

Sent Wednesday 10:46 A.M.

Hey, Bakubro, ya good? Midobro told me about your stomach ache...

Unread

Panic and concern for the boy who had been absent for 2 days straight seemed to only grow by the minute. The tension in the class never seemed to break. Nobody could pay attention as Aizawa spoke, even Aizawa was on edge.

Shark Boi

Sent Wednesday 10:46 A.M.

Hey, Bakubro, ya good? Midobro told me about your stomach ache...

Read at 9:27 A.M.

King of nicknames

Sent Today 9:28 A.M.

Tch, Shitty Hair stop worrying about me.

Read

Kirishima jumped out of his seat as he read who texted him. Finally, finally! Knowing, what was happening to his best friend, caused him to worry about him every five seconds. Not only that, he could tell that what his best friend was experiencing went far deeper than physical pain.

"Kirshima, you have five seconds to explain why you just jumped out of your seat AND interrupted ME!" Aizawa yelled at the red head.

"Sir, Bakubro texted me back!" Kirshima grinned his head filled with so many questions.

"HE DID!" Izuku shouted immediately. When Izuku came home two days ago, Bakugo was wrapped under thick blankets groaning in pain. And any time Izuku tried to speak to him he would just roll around. After, a while of trying Izuku gave up.

"What did he say?"

"Is he okay?"

"When's he coming back?"

"Can we go see him?"

"I miss him!"

"How's he feeling?"

The class spoke all at once, the blond boy meant a ton to the class. And without him left the class in pieces. They needed his stupid remarks, and ridiculous smirk.

"SHUT UP!!!" Aizawa shouted out. Everyone stopped moving. "Kirshima, call him."

"Sir, I don't want to bo-" kirshima began to protest, sur he was worried but he didn't want to seem to be too desperate.

"CALL HIM NOW!" Aizawa glared. Even though he glared and cursed at Kirshima, he was beyond worried. Aizawa put two and two together and knew there was something going on with Bakugo's dad. If your wife died, would you leave your son? It didn't make sense. That was all he knew for sure. He didn't want to assume anything, but he had his theories.

"Sir-Fine." giving in kirshima sighed. Pressing the call button kirshima flinched as the classes eager eyes watched him, waiting.

"Eager much?" the tired voice said. After, 3 rings, the call was answered. "I know, you have a ton of fucking questions, but I'm fine. My dad-" Bakugo began speaking.

"Shit, bakubro, wait! You're one spe-" Kirishima's eyes widened. He had promised Bakugo that he wouldn't tell anyone. If they all knew, they would panick and they all would be in danger.

"Don't shush me. My dad doesn't know where I am, he didn't hurt me."

"Shut up, bakubro." Kirishima pleaded. It was his promise. Bakugo please, don't say anything I can't reverse.