chapter 23

"Welcome to our base, hero."
I chocked up as I realized what I had just agreed too. Everything in my body screamed for me too leave. It felt wrong standing in the bar. But yet it was comfortable. In a weird sort of way it felt nice. Seeing people laugh and have fun without worrying if what they did for a living was right.
In a way I admire villains. They set there own rules and did what they desired no matter what people say. I wish I could tell them that. But I knew that was against every moral and principle. The villains were bad. The ones who harmed others. Yet I know that the villains are just the victims who never got saved.
"Yo hero, gonna stop muttering and actually start preparing. It's gonna suck for Blondie if he ain't prepared." Dabi snapped his fingers in front of me.
I blinked and blushed, embarrassed. I apologized, bowing. "I am so sorry! I try not too mutter I know how annoying it can be."
"Dude why you apologizing. We don't f-ing care what you do. Besides there is nothing wrong with muttering. If I actually was a good person I would tell you it's "a good feature" or "adorable". But I ain't, so just take "it ain't a bad thing"." Dabi rolled his eyes and took a gulp of the brown liquor in his glass, which I assumed was rum or scotch.
I nodded as toga started laughing. She leaned over and whispered, "he likes to act tough. He actually cares a ton."
Dabi through a knife at her in irritation.
Toga started yelling at him. "Ugh! You ruined the knife!"
"I did not!"
"Look the tip is bent!"
"With all the stabbing you do I'm sure it already was bent!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"You two children stop bickering!" Kurogiri came into the room and scolded them.
Dabi and toga slumped and glared at each other. Spinner just sighed and grabbed the whole bottle of scotch and sipped at it annoyed. All the sudden shigaraki stormed into the room and whined to Kurogiri, "Kuro! I accidentally disintegrated the switch again!" Kurogiri turned towards shigaraki, "must you keep playing those ridiculous games, you keep destroying the switches. This is the fifth time!"
"Wait... This is your fifth time!?" I asked shocked. I mean if you have had this happen so many times wouldn't you figure out a solution or figure out it ain't gonna work!
"Yes. His fifth time, TODAY! Master please stop." Kurogiri begged shigaraki.
"No! It's fun. And I'm boredddddddddd." He whined like a child.
"Master please. I have enough stress already. The future hero, Katsuki bakugo is here!" He sighed.
Shigaraki finally noticed my presence. He itched his neck and looked at kacchan who was sprawled out on the couch.
"Oh is it happening already?" Shigaraki asked, not actually curious just surprised.
"Yes, master." Kurogiri said calmly despite the clear irritation.
"Oh well. Fine I won't bother you. But imma take magne and twice out to rob and game store. Peace!" He turned and walked out of the room. Kurogiri raised a hand before groaning and turning away.
"Ah yes. Izuku midoriya, correct?" He spoke softly. I nodded and lowered my gaze nervously. It felt like he was looking into my soul.
"Now, before we begin preparing for your friend, may I ask you what your quirk is?"
I looked back up trying to remain emotionless. Everytime I was asked that question my body tensed up.
It isn't like you could just say, "oh I was quirk less up until all might gave me a piece of his hair and BOOM! I have powers. And oh wait. I don't just have one quirk. Turns out the other 6 users besides all might and the all for ones brother, are passing there quirk down too. But I only have control of two of them. One for all and black whip. In fact I don't even know the rest of them. Ha. Ha. Ha." You can't say that sooooooo, instead I just swallowed and ignored the question. "What are we preparing for?"
Kurogiri raised an eyebrow (if he had a face) But he didn't push any further.
"Blondie here-" dabi started before a knife was through right past his head.
"Shush!" She said. I looked at her, "what is going on?!" I proclaimed.
"Well..... Uh. Sooooooooo, geez. You are going to need to take a seat, izu...."