Chapter 22

The first words out of Izuku's mouth when he saw his childhood friend wake up was "holy shit". He was planning on saying "thank God" or something sweet. But when he say the young boy, he stood up and immediately cursed.

Maybe he could blame the boy for rubbing off on him. 

Everyone crowded around his eagerly. They cried as he gazed at the ceiling.
Izuku didn't walk over to him. Rather stood outside of the room. When uraraka caught his eye, he silently asked her to leave. She nodded. Then turned and whispered at iida. who then waited a couple minutes before whispering to todoroki. The whispers spread through the room in the next 30 minutes. All while Izuku waited patiently as the classmates slowly left. After 30 minutes the room was cleared.
Katsuki hadn't said anything other then a "hey" and nods to what his classmates said to him.
As Izuku walked in Katsuki just gazed at the ceiling.
Izuku smiled softly and walked near his bed.
"I know that look..." He said in his softest voice.
Katsuki sat up a bit and bit his lip. He knew Izuku would see through him. He hated feeling so vulnerable. But no matter how much he hide Izuku always found him.
Katsuki glanced at the white blanket. He fiddled with his nails.
"Kacchan...." Izuku grabbed Katsuki hand to stop him from picking. Bringing the shaky hands to his lip he placed a gentle kiss, as a sign of comfort. He dropped hand back to the bed, and let Katsuki fumble with the blanket covers. 
"Look at me." Izuku spoke sternly.
Katsuki stared hard at the covers, avoding the forest green he treasured. Why you might ask? He knew he would break and start crying if he saw Izuku.
"Katsuki! Look at me." Izuku sighed concerned.
Katsuki finally looked up. He bite his lip to stop it from shaking. "What!" He spoke as strong as he could. It came out like an infant crying. 
"Katsuki I know you. And I know right now you aren't tough at all. So drop the act. It's okay." Izuku frowned and let go of Katsuki wrist.
Katsuki forced a smile. "I'm fine." He muttered out.
"Liar." Izuku chuckled. Before opening his arms, offering a hug to the blonde boy.
Katsukis finally broke. His eyes began to water and he crawled into the only place he felt safe at the moment. Izuku's arms.
He just sobbed and sobbed letting out the emotions he held in.
And without saying anything Izuku knew to run his hands in katsukis hair. He knew to whisper into katsukis ear and comfort him. He knew to promise he wouldn't leave.
And eventually Katsuki calmed down just enough.
He snuggled into Izuku's shoulder and refused to look up.
He didn't want Izuku to see his teary eyes.
All the sudden the door to katsukis room was kicked down.
A hyper and angry blonde teenager stormed through.
"Who in the fucking hell hurt him?" Screamed the girl.
Katsuki jerked back and looked shocked at the girl.
"Toga!!!" He screamed.
She smiled and brought up her middle and index finger and posed them as a peace sign. "That's me!" She giggled and tilted her head to the side.
"So my dear izu-kun tell me who hurt kat?" She smiled insanely.
She skipped over to him and leaned over him.
Katsuki immediately, on instinct tried to blow her up.
Izuku grabbed Katsuki and swung him behind him, protectively.
"Um... Izuku." He whispered to the protective boy in front of him.
"What?" Izuku whispered back.
"It isn't working..." He began hyperventilating. He gripped into Izuku's shoulder.
"What isn't?" Izuku asked worryingly. He didn't dare to look away from toga worried she would try something but he also felt the need to meet his childhood friends eyes.
"My quirk... It isn't working." Katsuki gripped tightly onto Izuku's shoulder. His eyes glazed with tears.
Katsuki felt suddenly powerless and empty.
Izuku turned around worried. "What!? What do you mean."
Katsuki shook his head and whispered a "I don't know" before trying again. He flexed his hand and tried to create explosions.
Nothing happened.
Toga turned towards them and frowned. She didn't hear what they were saying but knew something was up. "Um. I'm still here! Tell me what's going on." She spoke irritated.
Both of the boys turned towards her and frowned. Katsuki seemed more distance like he was lost in though. That worried her.
"What happened?" She raised and eyebrow. She fiddled with the knife in her hand, her comfort action. Her finger slid across the blade. Slicing the skin. Opening like a blossom the skin peeled back just enough for three drops of crimson red to slide out.
The sting on her finger went unnoticed as she looked at Katsuki then back at izuku.
Izuku snarled at her. He looked at her in annoyance. His harsh glared shocked her. Even when they had fought together toga had always seen a hint of kindness and caring within him. He always had a hero side to him even when he fought with villains. If one villain was stabbed he would run over and stop the blood to help them.
But right now, he held the most evil glare. She started worrying harder.
She sighed, "I really didn't want to do this." She said.
"Kurogiri." She said softly.
The purple void appeared in front of her. She took a step forward and disappeared.
"Shit." Izuku said. He lost her.
All the sudden another purple void appeared behind Izuku. He gasped and processed what she was going to do, too late.
Toga stabbed Izuku in the leg with a butter knife then grabbed Katsuki and pulled him back into the void.
Izuku ripped out the knife and turned to jump through the void but it was gone.
Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck me.
Izuku panicked and paced around the room. He pulled out his phone ready to call aizawa. Suddenly another purple void appeared near the door.
Izuku run towards it. Before he could reach it.
Toga stepped out with Katsuki.
She giggled a little at Izuku's horrified and confused face.
Katsuki glanced around confused as well. He fell back onto the hospital bed. He crawled backwards scared.
Toga frowned and turned towards Katsuki, "what's up Kat?" She asked.
"Don't call me that." He snapped. He pulled his knees towards his head. He hide his head avoiding looking at them.
"Fine..." Toga sighed, "what happened to bakugo?" She asked Izuku understanding Katsuki didn't want to talk.
"None for your fucking-" Izuku growled and took a step towards him.
"Well I might be able to help so I agree it is my business!" She took a knife and throw it right past Izuku. It grazed his ear. He winced and grabbed the knife out of the wall.
"Give him space." She took a step back from Katsuki holding her hands up. "I'm not going to hurt him I promise!"
Izuku looked at Katsuki who was still hiding in his knees.
Izuku nodded at toga and took a step back as well.
"Why didn't you take him? You could have. You could have killed him." Izuku spoke softly.
Toga smiled and said, "I don't want to kill him. Believe it or not villains care too." She said.
"But why do you care about him... Who is he to you?" He asked.
Toga bite her lip and turned away ignoring the question.
"You say you can help him?" He asked quietly. He understood she wasn't going to answer his previous question.
"Well if you would tell me what's wrong then yes." She bite back. She smiled innocently and then rolled her eyes.
"He... Can't seem to access his quirk." Izuku finally said after a moment of silence.
Toga snapped her neck to Izuku. She didn't say anything but tightened her jaw.
"Fuck..." She cursed under her breath.
"What?" He asked.
Toga sighed and lifted up one of her knife. she rolled the blade into her skin. Then took her finger and licked the blood off. It calmed her a bit.
"I'll explain later. But Katsuki can't be here any longer. We need to take him to our base." She said and took a step forward.
Izuku stood up immediately and shouted out, "WAIT WHAT? WE ARE NOT TAKING HIM TO THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! They could kill him!" He looked horrified.
Toga looked at him annoyed. "First we have to! We only have 3 hours and 15 minutes! And second, we won't kill him. If they even put a hand on him with the intention to hurt him they won't have a hand. Or an arm." She threatened.
Izuku but his tongue before breathing. "What happens if we don't take him there? What's going to happen in 3 hours and 15 minutes?" He asked.
Toga sighed, "14 minutes now. But... Let's just say we don't want that to happen. Or a lot of people die." She said. "And as much as I like mass murder, Katsuki wouldn't be able to live with himself. So to the LOV!" She stated happily.
Izuku frowned. "I'm coming with." He said.
"I know. Knowing you and your hero complex you of course want to save your dear little kacchan when he wakes up. Ya know, hold him and kiss him and-" toga went on as if she knew he would say that. (She did.)
"What! No." Izuku said flustered.
"Righttttttttt." She said as if she didn't believe him (she didn't).
She giggled at Izuku's annoyed face. "Okay! Time to save the world." She said. she walked over to bakugo and stabbed his neck with a needle.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Izuku screamed! He ran over to Katsuki as he fell into the bed.
"Relax just some sleeping magic. I was going to give you one too but... Figured I didn't want to scare you. We aren't planning on hurting either of you so...." Toga stated as if it was obvious.
She then spoke the warp villains name and a purple void appeared.
She grabbed Katsuki and swung him over her shoulder. she giggled and stepped into he void.
Izuku raised an eyebrow just a bit impressed with how strong she was. He then prayed to God that it wasn't s trapped then stepped into the void.
He opened his eyes and looked around. Toga had set Katsuki onto a yellow couch.
He saw the bar. Dabi and spinner sitting at the stools. They both smirked at the sight of Izuku.
Izuku was a bit nervous.
Toga stepped forward and twirled, "Welcome to our base, hero."