Intro

DISCLAIMER: Me and my friends were freaks..... there is really no other way to put it, now I can't speak for them but I was the type of nigga who would let a nigga fuck, take a shower, then drive across town and fuck his best friend. I was the type of dude who enjoyed letting three or maybe four niggas have their way with me.... I was wild in college, but now I've calmed down some, don't get it twisted I was still a freak only now I was more selective with who I chose to mess around with. This story is basically about me and my friends' freaky exploits and the consequences that came with those choices.... it's also about dealing with being the result of an affair and the drama that came with carrying the DeBaillion name. So if threesomes, orgies, pool sex, public sex, gangbangs, murder, mystery, and drama aren't your thing feel free to back out now but if you decide to stay and listen to my story just know you're in for a wild ride.................

IYANI

I was running up and down the court doing sprints, I pushed past the pain, I pushed my body beyond its limit, but I wanted to be the best.... at least until the end of my contract. I know this sounds crazy but I only intended to be in the NBA for the duration of my rookie contract; I had other things I wanted to do but for the time that I was in the league I wanted to be the best. Finally, my body told me enough and I slowed myself to a walk before grabbing the bottle of water and killing it all in one gulp; I looked up at the DeBaillion Mansion and fought back the urge to burn this muthafucker down. These muthafuckers had an ungodly amount of money like I was of the belief that NO ONE should have that much money, especially when they weren't giving back and helping others, there were too many black people who didn't have anywhere to stay and these dudes had multiple mansions across the world. There were people who didn't know where their next meal was coming from and these...... let me stop because I was getting even more pissed; Frédéric tried to help out but those other two and their mom.... they were literally the worst people I had ever met in my entire life. As I continued looking up at the mansion, I saw that dude Gambino standing on his balcony; apparently, he had been staying with Frédéric after some incident and now he was staying here, I really hadn't got the chance to talk with him but if he was going to be my roommate, I guess we could at the very least get to know each other so there weren't any future issues.

"Mr. DeBaillion, my team just did a sweep of the area there was an issue at the East Gate, some female fans of yours trying to get onto the premises but we took care of that.... this is the third time it's happened this week." Bijan, the chief of security said... The first thing that came to my mind was that those female fans were wasting their time, I literally just had a nigga sneaking out of here an hour or two ago and I could still feel his dick hitting the back of my throat... it would be extremely rude of me to greet my fans with dick on my breath. The next thing I noticed was Bijan...

"Bijan, I told you...please call me Iyani, your job is to protect this fine estate and to keep me safe.... at the very least we could be on a first name basis." I said taking in his extremely good looks... there was nothing sexier than a dark-skinned dude, with full lips and a fresh cut.

"And as I've explained to you Mr. DeBaillion, your stepmother made it extremely clear... I am to only interact with you in regards to security, anything else would be inappropriate." Bijan said running his thick tongue across his full lips. "And since she's the one who signs the checks... it would be unwise to disobey her orders. Excuse me, it seems like there's something going on at the North Gate." Bijan said walking away but also glancing back noticing that I was definitely staring at his fine ass.

Deciding to go get ready for the day I walked into the house and up to my bedroom, my bedroom.... it's a damn shame that my dad had all this money and yet the apartment me and my mom were staying in before she died could fit in this bedroom.... but I wasn't going to complain, my situation could be a lot worse. After showering, I thought about walking around ass naked but changed my mind; you never know who's watching... I walked down the hall and heard laughing coming from my boy Sergio's room, without knocking I walked in and he was laying in bed with the nigga Gambino...