DeVante 7

I fucked the baddest niggas... end of discussion. I probably had the highest body count of the group, with Major right on my tail but in terms of looks, social status, ambition... my dudes could be touched; even saying all that, I probably had the highest standards of our group. Sure they'll clown me for dickin down a few white boys but let's not act like some of these white boys don't be fine as fuck and what can I say... sometimes that Tamera spirit just takes ahold of me and I can't resist. I was searching for something special in a person; someone who could make me laugh was at the top of that list because I was always described as 'the mean friend' so if you could make me laugh that automatically got my attention. I also wanted someone who wasn't afraid to experiment, I hated repetitive sex, I loved trying new things.... let me be clear there were certain things that were a definite FUCK NO; fisting, scat, raceplay... man I had a white dude call me a nigger while I was beating cheeks and I promptly punched him in the back of his head.... Another story for another day, I just wanted someone who made my heart soar every time I saw them and so far there had been only ONE person who ever made me feel like that.......

"Why aren't y'all eating?" I asked a four or the strippers, out of about twenty they were standing off to the side not really socializing and that really caught my attention because the others had no problem already getting the party started. "If the food doesn't look good I'm sure my bro's chef will cook up whatever y'all want, we want y'all to have a good time." I said eyeing this chocolate dude who seemed to be the leader of the pack.

"Oh, your little sexy ass seems to have the wrong idea... I'm definitely enjoying myself, but I never eat before a performance... at least 12 hours, I want to give y'all, y'alls money worth... These other hoes.... They'll learn." He said confidently.

"You just said a bunch... but the only thing I really caught was that you think I'm sexy... I mean, I know I'm sexy but hearing it from you......" I said flashing him a sparkling white smile.

"Cocky aren't we...." The dude said walking over to me. "But let me tell you something, LITTLE...." He said looking down at my dick. "Nigga.... I will break you." He said running his finger down my chest.

"Oh... yeah? Bet." I said laughing............................

"OH SHYT! OH SHYT! OH MY GOD!!!! YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKIN GOOD!!!!" Dude yelled as I blew his back out, he was loud and I was aggressive; my 9.5 inch dick slid in and out of him with ease as he gripped the sheets and tried to run.

"Nah nigga you ain't going anywhere...." I said smacking his ass. "You really fuckin tried me...." I said pressing down on his lower back and wrecking his guts. "Get up...." I said smacking his ass....." Dude jumped up and I pulled him out to the balcony, everyone was down by the pool having a good time, but I was about to give them a show. "Grab the rail." I said as he turned away from me and I bent down behind him and started eating his ass....

For ME, there were three signs that I was doing a damn good job of eating his ass... the first sign was his moans, of course, those could easily be faked but when you're as experienced as I was, you knew the difference.... This dude's moans weren't loud but they were definitely present; quietly moaning under his breath, cussing, taking the Lord's name in vain, the small trembles in his voice. The second sign was his body, more specifically his legs.... dude's legs were shaking, if I hadn't wrapped my arms under his legs to hold him in place, he wouldn't be able to stand. My third and final sign was something that couldn't be faked, the fact that he was cumming... no need for explanation..... Once his ass was even wetter, I stood up and lined up my dick with his hole......

"OH FUUUCCCKKKK!!!! DAMN NIG-GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" He moaned and a few people looked up, then a few more, next thing I knew I was putting on a show for everyone by the pool, and of course, they were hyping us both up....