Major 25

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THIS BULLSHYT!??!?!? NO SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS?!?!??!? See this is that bullshyt, lemme back up for a second to explain why I was so fuckin pissed... My dad, who THINKS he's my manager decided to schedule a photoshoot and the photographer showed up at my house at six in the morning wanting to set everything up... I wasn't feeling it but I decided to entertain my dad and since he already spent MY money on the damn thing I figured to just go with it. The rainbow crop top jersey should've been the first red flag, the second red flag was the rainbow speedo, where I was really annoyed was this particular photographer opened my door and let in two white male models and then told them where to change like this was his house... only for them to come back a few minutes later wearing rainbow cheerleading fits. Was I wrong for kicking them out? I truly don't give a fuck if I was... Look here's the thing, I'm gay... openly and proudly, I wasn't going to hide it, but I didn't want it to be my personality. I knew there would be young dudes who looked up to me and everything but I just wanted to play ball, make money, and enjoy my life.... My dad wanted me to be the 'gay football player' I just wanted to be a football player who happened to be gay.... if that makes sense.

"He's going to keep pushing the boundaries until you put your foot down..." My older brother Nasser said sitting on the couch, I used the term older loosely because it was only a few months. "You first mistake was getting him a house right across the street...." Nasser said as he began rolling a blunt.

"Yeah well, I didn't exactly get it... he used the money he got from being my agent." I said and Nasser started choking on the blunt he had just lit... great I know he's about to start.

"You can't be fuckin serious Major... you can't be that fuckin stupid? You really let that nigga run your entire life, huhn?" Nasser said shaking his head. "He's just going to keep taking advantage of you and once your usefulness runs out he's going to move on.... his ass couldn't cut it so he's trying to live through you, you do realize that don't you?" Nasser said.

"MAJOR!!! HOW DARE YOU KICK OUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER I SET UP FOR YOU!!!!" My dad said walking into my house without knocking. "AND THEN YOU STILL GOT THIS BUM ASS NIGGA IN YOUR HOUSE AND THEN HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BE IN HERE SMOKING!!!!" He said pointing at Nasser.

"Far from a bum... but it's too damn early to be arguing with a deadbeat, we can resume this argument at noon after I've had my wake-up blunt and got my daily nut..." Nasser said getting up and walking towards the stairs, but Nasser decided to take the quick way which was walking right through our dad, Nasser was taller, buffer, and younger.... for a second I thought they were going to start fighting surprisingly my dad stepped aside and let him pass."

"Major, you need to watch that nigga... you're likely to come home and all the shyt you've worked for will be gone." My dad said and I elected not to respond. "At least Leland got his shyt together, Nasser has always been a troubled kid... trouble, just like his mom. Now why did you kick the photographer out."

"Because I never agreed to do it and then had the audacity to invite two pink toes in here... you know damn well I'm not fuckin with no white dudes... no offense, just not my type." I said feeling the urge to go to the gym, which was usually a sign that I was pissed.

"White gays are your target demographic.... look at every successful black fa... gay man, they all have white partners, because that's where the money is at." My dad said and I felt a flicker of irritation because I knew the word he was close to saying.

"My target demographic is sports fans... I don't know why you keep trying to make me into this LGBT icon..." I said trying to keep my anger under control... save it for the gym, I told myself.

"I'm trying to make us as much money as possible, football won't last forever and... where are you going?" My dad asked as I stood up and grabbed my keys. I wasn't trying to hear this shyt....