Iyani 2

So I kept four dudes in my rotation, I was young, single, and free to do whatever I wanted, I had the resources and I honestly didn't see anything wrong with keeping my options open. I wasn't playing these dudes either, I was clear from the very beginning that I wasn't looking for a relationship, and for the most part they understood and were on the exact same wavelength that I was on... they just wanted to have fun. The first of the four was Memphis without getting too graphic; he was a homer.... grew up in Memphis, went to the University of Memphis, and was a third-round draft pick for the Tennesse Titans. We had met at this sporting event and I instantly caught DL vibes from him and after a few weeks of talking on the phone and texting I finally asked and he confessed without any hesitation. Memphis was lowkey, and very cheap (in the best way) he knew NFL running backs had an average of two, maybe three good years and he was stacking his money and 'saving his legs' so he could get a bigger contract because his next one might be his last. I respected his way of thinking, he wasn't one of these dudes out here blowing through all their money and buying unnecessary shyt... he was smart. Memphis was smart, very engaging, could cook his ass off, and attentive... but that wasn't the reason I continued fuckin with him..........

"Oh shyt......" I said as my legs shook uncontrollably, Memphis smirked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me from the bed into his lap and started forcing me to bounce up and down on his dick. "Hold up... I can't....... FUCK!!!!!" I cried as I busted all over his chest and my stomach.

"Get up....." He said pushing me off his dick and forcing me to my knees. I latched my lips around and dick and started suckin the soul outta him, which was quite impressive in my opinion because while Memphis didn't have the longest dick, he definitely had one of the thickest, covered in thick veins, and that thing shot like a cannon..... "Fuck.... fuck.... fuck...." Memphis whispered as he filled my mouth with his nut. Seeing him twitch, hearing the agony in his voice, tasting his sweet cum.......

"I can't fuckin stand you....." I said pushing him in his abs, while licking my lips. "A quickie huh?" I asked trying to stand up and finding that my legs weren't working properly. Memphis smiled as he help me back into the bed before collapsing next to me and pulling me into his thick arms.

"I don't get to see you as much as I would like, I gotta make up for lost time... While also giving you something to keep me at the top of your little list." He said kissing my neck, this nigga's voice 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I loved a country ass nigga. Memphis wasn't possessive and I fuckin loved that, I've cut off dudes in the past for thinking that they owned me, but Memphis was chill... he understood that our schedules were complicated and right now we didn't have time for anything other than sex.

"Trust me, if I want some good rough sex... you're the first person I'm going to call." I said laughing, I really should be taking my ass home but I liked being around Memphis.... this dude just made me feel comfortable, completely at ease. "Have you met any other DL football players?" I asked laughing because this was one of our favorite topics.

"Just check IG, what I've come to learn is that if they're black and they date white... then they can be persuaded. Either that or they're too weak to fuck with a black woman, I almost beat the fuck outta one of my teammates because he was on that Kevin Samuel shyt... now I may like niggas but you're not going to disrespect black women in front of me and you got a whole white bitch at home." Memphis said. "But to answer your question... yeah. It's a small community but we all know who each other are and most are coo, I wouldn't fuck with any of them though.... What about you? Any basketball players reach out yet?"

"Nah, I pretty much keep to myself. I don't hide my sexuality, I'm open with it but it's not a well-known fact about me yet." I said smelling his chest, this nigga stays smelling fuckable.