Chapter 1 - The club

DAISY

Sometimes I wonder why I keep pushing myself into crazy situations.

I could've just stay at home in the comfort of my house, watch a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries for the hundredth time or just play with my makeup while acting like I'm in one of Vogue's videos.

But no, somehow I convinced myself that coming here was a good idea and it'll help me to understand my body and my desires a little bit better.

Taking a deep breath I try to calm down the inner voices in my head. They are making me anxious even more and that's one of the things I don't want to be, especially not right now. I close my eyes and curse myself once more before lifting my gaze to the big, pinkish sign on the building.

"VIXEN"

After spending a few more seconds with hesitation, I take all the courage inside of me and walk inside of the club.

Thankfully I have the recommendation paper from my friend, Mike, who's a regular visitor of the club and also a VIP member, so he helped me get in here because he said that it's a very private and exclusive club. Judging by the outside I hardly doubt that though.

The big building was close to death boring with its dirty walls. The door was big, but nothing too fancy - you know, the kind of fancy you'd expect from a high-quality club, but I guess they try to stay hidden from curious eyes.

Stepping inside, the first thing I sense is the nice, fruity smell mixing with a hint of vanilla. Then I take a look around and I became quickly amused by the hall. It's very bright, the walls are painted with a gorgeous shade, maybe cappuccino. Every piece of furniture is made out of black leather and there are a few smaller plants around the room.

This is very beautiful, but I expected something more... I don't know.

Crazier maybe?

I thought there would be naked people everywhere, girls hanging from the ceiling, and all of that kind of stuff I saw when I searched 'BDSM clubs' on Google.

The security guy is dressed in a black suit, but he has a leather eye mask covering a big part of his face. I hand him the paper and a few seconds later he gave it back to me and said,

"Follow me,"

And with that, he starts to walk towards the registration desk, where a tall, black-haired woman is sitting in front of a computer and she's wearing the same black leather eye mask.

I start to think that I also should've bought an eye mask or something because maybe it's one of the rules. While my anxiety starts to kick in, the woman notices us.

"She's a newbie," The security guy says to the lady and leaves me behind, going back to the new arrivals.

"Hey gorgeous" I turn back to the woman, who now has a warm smile on her face."I'll give you a few papers with questions and you'll have to answer all of them with full honesty, okay?" She asks, putting three, maybe four papers down in front of me with a pen.

"Yes, that's fine," I answer with a shy smile, sitting down and starting to answer the questions. These are very similar to the ones in the BDSM kink test, so I go through them quickly, answering everything and I already know the results.

After fifteen minutes I put down the pen and gave the papers back to the woman.

"Thank you!" She looks at me from her seat and starts to read my answers.

I begin to fidget with my fingers, thinking about my answers and even though I know it's not a big deal in a place like this, I still don't like the fact that now she knows every little desire of mine.

I didn't even realize that another twenty minutes had passed, because I was that lost in my head.

"Okay, I have your results," She stands up, grabbing two bottles of wristbands. One of them is pastel pink and the other one is bright yellow. Both of them have something written on them, but I can't read it from here. "I'm Eva, by the way."

"I love your name!" I say, truly finding it beautiful. "I'm Daisy, but I guess you already know it from the papers," I took one wristband from each bottle, reading the titles they have.

BRAT and LITTLE.

I look at them confused, trying to figure out why I have the brat one.

I think even Eva can see that I don't really understand the purpose of the two wristbands, so she tries to help me out.

"It's rare to be a brat and a little at the same time, but I met a few girls like you. It means you have a little side, the one who wants to obey and follow every rule, I think you already know that, right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I know that. But I don't fully understand how I'm a brat," I say with a frown between my eyebrows.

Eva giggles before offering to help me put on the wristbands.

"Your answers scream brat energy, but sometimes it takes time to acknowledge every part of you. And since you're a beginner it's totally okay if you haven't discovered that side of you yet."

Her answer calms me down, making me realize that I don't have to know everything yet and that I have plenty of time to get to know myself. Maybe with the help of someone else.

"Your wristbands will help other dominants and tamers find you because they have the same colors as you. The pastel pink is for daddies and soft doms and the yellow is for tamers. It will also help you find them, just look at the color of the wristbands."

"Tamer?" This one small word caught my attention.

"Yeah, the tamer is matching your brat side. He's a dominant who's more patient but also very strict if he has to be. He's called a tamer for a reason, he'll make you obey, sometimes even force you into submission."

My heart started to beat faster from Eva's words, liking the idea a little bit too much.

"I see you don't hate the idea of a tamer" She giggles. "Don't worry, there are a lot of them." She winks.

I can't hide my excitement, but I don't try to. I've been waiting for this for weeks now, I still couldn't believe I came here, but right now I'm very happy I did.

I love the feeling of the unknown, the adrenalin mixed with excitement and a little bit of fear is making me all hyped up.

"One more thing before you go inside," Eva says, holding out a paper to me. I take it from her hand and read the top sign.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

"You have to read it and sign at the bottom."

I nod, taking my time reading it, and when I don't find anything outstanding I put a curvy signature on the dotted line. After giving back the papers to Eva, she says one last thing before letting me go.

"Remember, consent is the key. Don't touch anyone without their permission, the same goes for you. If someone doesn't respect you all you have to do is to push one of the red buttons on the wall and the security will help you out instantly. You're safe here. Be honest, giving, and most importantly, yourself." She has a big grin on her face as she finishes her little speech.

"Enjoy your time at Vixen!" Eva claps her hands, acting like a proud mom and I wonder if every worker has the same attitude as her, because she's clearly loving her job.

I thank her and I go to the big black door, which is separating the club's main part from the registration area.

I put a big force into opening a door as big as a freaking tree, and when I see what's on the other side of the door I can't help but let out a big gasp.