Chapter 31 - Blood & Pain

I UPLOADED CHAPTER 30,5 AND 31 AT THE SAME TIME SO PLEASE READ CHAPTER 30,5 IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET! Thank you <33

TW: Blood, torture, violence

DAISY

I wanted to slap myself.

I was so stupid for sneaking out, and now I didn't have any idea of how to get out of here.

I was alone in the room, but I barely had any energy from all the beatings, I was bleeding from several cuts and I was tired. So, so tired. I was too scared to close my eyes, because if these were my last moments alive then I didn't want to spend them sleeping.

I'd rather think about all the happy memories with Damien, with Mike, with Bacon and Weed, and even though I had a very rough relationship with my parents I was thinking about them, too.

Why should I focus on the negatives when I had all these positive things to keep me from going insane?

I knew that I couldn't do anything, I wasn't strong enough to lift myself down from the hook, and every small movement hurt. So I just tried to stay still while relieving the best moments in my life.

I don't know how much time had passed, minutes, one hour, or several hours when a man opened the door and stepped inside the room. I tried to focus on his face, but it was so blurry that I couldn't even see anything.

"Red looks good on you, my sweet little Anna."

My heart skipped a beat from the man's voice.

Alexius.

I finally could focus on his face when he walked closer, and even though I knew it was him by his voice, I still wished that it was someone else.

He stopped walking when he was inches away from my face, and his hand reached out to touch one of the cuts on my face. I winced from the sharp ache, but somehow being in pain for so long made me a little bit numb.

"Gregory wasn't affected by your beauty, I assume." He chuckled, making fun of how badly his man beat me up.

"Go. To. Hell. " I whispered the words one by one because suddenly I realized that I was so tired and weak.

Alexius grimaced before grinning.

"Fiery, I like that. Maybe I'll keep you for myself..." He trailed off, and I tried to convince myself that he was just bluffing, but it didn't sound like that.

"I would rather die." I coughed, licking my dry lips, but the taste of blood on them made me nauseous.

"Very well then." He laughed, but there was no sign of life in his eyes. "You know, your boyfriend killed every man at my house but when I sent him a picture of your gorgeous, beaten up body, he just disappeared. Maybe he realized that you will no longer be as beautiful as you were, or that you will most probably die because of him... I'll let you choose which one you believe in, but that leaves us with a big, big problem, my sweet Anna."

I just stared in front of myself, only noticing that a few tears had left my eyes when they touched the cuts on my cheeks.

I knew he was lying. Damien didn't give a shit about how I looked, I knew he had a plan or something, but just the thought of him seeing me like this made my heart hurt in my chest so badly. I wished I could tell him how sorry I was.

"...and that problem is you not being useful to us anymore. I hoped that by hurting you, Damien would snap and give me what I want in exchange for you. That didn't happen, so I might as well kill you, no?" He tilted his head and licked his lips.