Chapter 24 - Rude

DAISY

I decide to go after them, but I'm stopped by a hand wrapping around my waist and my neck from behind.

I start to freak out, but then my attacker's scent hits my nose and I stop fighting. I gulp, and while my heart is running a freaking marathon I try to stay calm.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" Damien grunts in my ear. He sounds very angry.

"That's none of your business," I answer. His hold tightens around me, and I try to avoid how his closeness makes me feel.

I miss him.

His low, short chuckle that sounds more like a scoff sends shivers through my whole body.

"None of my business?" He hisses in my ear. "You were dancing with him like you wanted to fuck him."

I want to turn around, but his hands at are keeping me in place.

"Maybe I actually wanted to fuck him, then what?" I ask back, and I really regret drinking that cocktail.

The next thing I know is that I'm being pulled away from the dance floor to the back of the club, where he basically dragged me up to the second floor, and I notice that this is the place he was standing at with Rowan, but now no one is here.

"W-where are we going?" I question out of breath. Dang, he's strong and I get it that he works out, but I don't, I can't just take the stairs and not be affected by it.

He ignored me and pulled me inside a room. His office, judging from the look of it.

"You work here?" I become confused, but I don't miss it as he locks his door.

"I own this place." He gives me a short answer in the rudest tone I've ever heard from him, and then I'm being pushed to the wall and his face is only a few inches away from mine.

"Now fucking repeat what you just said to me down there." His green eyes are looking at mine, but I immediately look away and I can feel the redness taking over my cheeks.

"Aw, not so brave anymore, are you?" Damien asks in a demeaning style. His eyes are filled with rage and irritation.

And I don't know if it's the alcohol or the anger, maybe the mixture of them but when I say this out loud, I don't regret it;

"I wanted him to fuck me," I say it, looking into his eyes, mirroring his feelings. "So badly. I would've allowed him to do anything with me." I tilt my head while licking my lips. "To rail me, use me, cum inside me, choke me..." I list, and his breathing fastens. I know that he's raging inside and that he's restraining himself, but I still don't stop.

The anger and frustration slowly built up in me during these nine days.

"And you know what's the best thing about all of this?" I ask, but I don't wait for his answer.

I lean even closer to him, our lips are almost touching each other, and I whisper,

"That you can't do anything about it because you said that it's not worth the struggle." His eyes became cold as I said that, and a muscle in his jaw ticked.

My heart was beating fast, and the adrenalin rush I just got from this rant made me feel confident.

He deserved that.

Or maybe I was too rude?

I gulp, attempting to push him away from me, and thankfully he steps back, giving me a bit more space.