Chapter 37* - All bark and no bite

The heat of the sun peeking through our bedroom window is warming up my skin, and I blindly move to shift closer to Damien, in the hope of falling back to sleep again, but then I feel a breeze of warm air between my legs and two strong arms around my thighs, and my eyes pop open instantly.

My sleepy eyes are met with two dark green ones staring at me from between my open legs, and I feel the heat creeping up my neck.

"Good morning, my sweet girl." He drawls with a sinister smirk, and then he dips his head and licks me where I know I'm already wet.

My head falls back to the pillow and I grab the sheet with my hands as I moan.

"Oh, my God." I breathe, and I can feel Damien's low chuckle on my most intimate part.

He licks me from my opening to my clit, and I swear I already see stars. I peer down at him through my hooded eyes, and I notice that his eyes are on my face, watching every single reaction he pulls out of me, and somehow that seems more intimate than the actual act. I like having his eyes on me.

He continues to eat me at an animalistic pace like he's starving and I'm the most delicious meal he's ever tasted. He sucks, nibs, and licks my lips, bringing me closer to the edge with each of his movements.

My breathing turns shallower, faster and my moans louder as his strong, muscled arms grab me tighter to hold me down.

The sight of his tousled hair, and strong, muscled back is adding to the pleasure building up in my lower belly, and when he thrusts his tongue inside me I lost it, and throw my head back as I arch my back.

"F-fuck." I breathe out, my skin glowing with a thin layer of sweat on it, and I'm close, so close.

I unconsciously grab Damien's dark hair and pull on it. He moans into me, and the low vibration is all it takes from him to push me through the edge. I squeeze my eyes close, my mouth is open with a silent "O" as I let the waves of pleasure course over my body.

Damien drags out my orgasm with slow, lazy licks as he cleans my cum.

I don't know how long it takes for me to finally be back on Earth, but when I'm opening my eyes again Damien is leaning on his arms above me, and staring at me with hungry eyes.

I smile up at him and say,

"Good morning, handsome."

He chuckles, lowers himself to his forearms, and touches his still-wet lips against mine.

"I thought you'd want to taste the delicious breakfast I just had." He murmurs, and I blush underneath him.

"How generous of you, sir." I tease him, and he groans before kissing me hard.

Oh, how I love waking up next to him.

___________

I stare at my outfit in the mirror and I shrug, choosing to stay comfortable today. I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants with one of Damien's t-shirts that are huge on me, but so, so comfy. I put my hair up in a bun, and opt for no makeup today, because I'm going to spend the day with Mike, and we're going to stay home.

I keep replaying this morning's actions, and I sigh dreamily. Living with Damien has been a dream come true. He's so affectionate and sweet but when it comes to someone else he's still that cold, cruel man. Maybe it's mean, but I love that he only warms up for me. Makes me feel special.

We fell into a comfortable routine the past few weeks, and for once I'm happy that my life has been calm, and nothing dramatic has happened. Damien makes breakfast for us, he goes to work, and I'm training at home or reading until he's back. I want to go to work so badly, I miss my students with all I have in me, but I understand that it would be dangerous for not only me but for them also, so I'm on a break until we take down Alexius.