Chapter 12 - Training

DAISY

Breakfast's in the kitchen, eat before I get back so we can get your training started.             Ps. Those bruises on your hip are suiting you.

This is what was written on the little paper on the nightstand when I woke up at 10 am.

Bruises? The blanket is on the floor, apparently, I kicked it down, and because I'm completely naked my bruises are on full display.

The purple-ish discoloration is on both sides of my body, not that visible, but it's definitely there. I let out a happy sigh, a small smile on my face as I lay back on the warm, comfortable bed.

I'm not surprised that he wasn't here when I woke up because I knew that he's probably working out, but when will he be back?

I decide to send him a message, but my phone is downstairs so after I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a high ponytail, I make my way down the stairs.

I finally have time to admire the fascinating style of his home. The colors, the paintings, and the way everything matched with everything just created a perfect outcome.

I noticed that my dress was still on the couch, but it's perfectly folded now. I shake my head with a small giggle.

After finding my phone on the table next to the couch, I grab it and send a message to Damien.

Good morning, Sir. When can I expect your arrival? :Me

Ps. Those bruises are barely there.:(

I smile at the screen, enjoying this new, freer me, who can send texts like this.

I go to the kitchen, and on the counter, I spot a few pancakes with berries and sliced-up bananas. There's also a small cup of maple syrup next to it, and my mouth waters from the delicious smells.

I grab everything and sit at the kitchen table.

The pancakes are cold, but still very tasty so I start eating when my phone vibrates.

I drop everything in my hand, an exciting rush running through me even though it's just a message, nothing special...

Damien: I'm on my way home. I expect to see you in a kneeling position in front of the front door when I step inside. Be naked.

Ps. I can always change that.

And now I'm blushing. How can he sound so demanding and dominant through a text?

I finish my breakfast as fast as I can and brush my teeth again after I took the quickest shower in my life.

Good thing that I have to stay naked, because I haven't bought any change clothes with me, but the bad side of this is that I feel a little bit insecure like this.

This is interesting because when I was with Damien I felt confident in my skin because the way he was looking at me made me feel like a goddess.

In less than twenty minutes I got ready with everything, but he hasn't told me the exact time when he's going to be back - pretty sure, that he did that on purpose, so either I mess up or either I kneel in front of the door for longer than I should.

He has a pretty twisted mind.

Ten minutes later I was still alone, kneeling in front of the door in a position I've read about in other BDSM books.