Chapter 4 - Processing

DAISY

On the drive home I was still shocked by how this night went down.

I expected a lot of things, but not what really happened.

I thought that I'll be looking around the club, watching every side of it, being awkward -because usually, I'm very awkward. In my head I imagined myself running out of there after five seconds, so I'm actually proud of myself for staying that long.

But I never would've thought that I'm going to meet someone quite like Damien. Yes, I went to Vixen because I hoped* to find a dominant, but not on the first day. It's like I'm surprised that a club, made for meeting with kinky people and finding someone for yourself, is working as it should.

I stop at a red light and I close my eyes, resting my forehead on the wheel for a moment.

Did this really happen?

Shaking my head I notice that the light is now green so I continue driving, still in a daze of everything.

Damien was so nice but also powerful and dominant. And he looks so good.

When I arrive at my house I stop the car and after opening my front door I'm welcomed by my baby, Bacon.

Bacon is a dwarf piggie, she's one year old and I got her for my birthday last year from Mike and since then she's been my little baby.

"Hey sweetie," I say to her in my baby voice, and she replies with a soft groink.

I sit down on my couch, taking her in my lap and I feel myself relax, even though I didn't even know I was so tense. This whole situation, everything happening way too fast and I didn't even have time to process everything has made me go into a little gaze, but now I can finally think about what Damien said.

Yes, indeed, we have only met a few hours ago, but we can get to know each other in a few days, right? He also said that I have to be sure if I can be a part of a relationship like this as well and the more I think about it, the more I want it.

I don't know him yet, but the fact that he practically asked me to rethink if I want to start this dominant/submissive relationship with him or not. He gave me time, and that's something I really appreciate.

I still feel his gaze on me, because God, it was intense!

His tanned skin, his dark brown, nearly black hair, and those green eyes were a perfect match, not even mentioning his crazy tattoos and rings. He was completely the opposite of my exes, thankfully.

My phone buzzed in my purse and I quickly checked who the notification came from.

Mike: Call me when you're home xx

I started to dial him and he picked up the phone in seconds.

'Tell me everything!" He screamed with excitement in his voice.

"You won't believe what happened..." I start just as thrilled as he sounds. "I met someone!" I squeak, waking up Bacon, who fell asleep in my lap. "Shit, sorry B" I murmured to her, scratching her back.

"No shit Sherlock, there are a lot of people, it's called a club for a reason..."  Mike joked but I just rolled my eyes and said;

"Haha, you're so funny! No, but for real Mike. I met someone and I think it might lead somewhere"

For a few moments, there was no sign of him being alive, so I asked if he's still there.

"Yes, I'm just trying to imagine you in that outfit, because damn, I did a great job if you've already found someone."