Chapter 22 - Cold and lonely

DAMIEN

"Love looks good on you, sweetheart."

I want to fucking bash this motherfucker's face on his table.

Alexius was staring at me with a look that told me that he was expecting me to actually do it.

I would've laughed in his face but instead I just kept eye contact with him along with my poker face.

"I'm not in love," I said because I knew that somehow I had to convince him about me and Daisy being a couple.

And what I said was true. I wasn't made for love.

Alexius' eyebrows lifted as he said,

"Then I suppose she's just a regular whore of yours." He stated, and I tried to keep my jaw from clenching.

He's not good in a lot of things, but he was an expert in body language analysis. One movement and he'd know that I'm lying.

"Yeah, sometimes I give her to Rowan, but most of the time I use her." I shrugged like I didn't care at all, but the reality was that I cared.

I had sex with a lot of women from Vixen, and sometimes I brought them here because I've never taken them to my home but I usually kept everything between Vixen's walls.

Alexius knew that I didn't have anything serious and it was safe because he couldn't threaten me with anyone.

Until now.

Daisy was different from those women. She was bright, enthralling and sometimes I even doubted that she was from this earth. She was the definiton of ethereal.

She was the first serious submissive I've had in a long time, and I wanted to keep it this way.

Alexius hummed as he was reading all of my facial expressions, but he was fucked since my poker face was unbreakable.

"It's undeniable that she has a very fuckable body and face." He nodded, his dark eyes never leaving mine.

"Hm," I nodded, playing his game while all I could think about was how much I wanted to torture him.

He stood up from his black leather chair and walked around his table, stopping at the front and leaning back to the wooden surface with his hip. His arms were crossed in front of his chest, and even though he was muscular, he was nothing compared to me. And he knew it very well.

"So if she's just a whore, tell me, why would you bring her to your very own house?"

They already knew that she was at my house and I brought her there less than three days ago.

His men are still watching her.

I tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't easy. If I move fast enough, he will be dead in five minutes. But then his men would kill me, especially since there were six of them outside of the door because he always had more around when I was with him. Scared piece of shit.

"Because you threatened her." I reason, and it's not even a lie.

He nods, and a smug smile appears on his face.

"Indeed, I did, yes. By the way, what did you think about the last photo, that's my fav..." He couldn't even blink before I was in front of him, grabbing his throat and lifting his weak body off the floor.

His head was already turning red from my tight grip, but I couldn't care less.

"I fucking dare you to finish that sentence, Alexius," I growled in his face, and I felt like I'd never been angrier.