Chapter 10 - Explanation

DAISY

The "'M gonna call you tomorrow." turned into one, then two, then three and four days.

I was fuming. And also kind of disappointed.

At first, I thought that it wouldn't be right if I acted all angry at Damien's behavior because he probably had his reasons to storm out of the party with Hailey.

I mean, he was angry, that's for sure, but why?

I just don't know how to feel about this whole situation, because I feel irritated and rejected.

I feel so stupid that I thought that everything is going to be fine, but I guess I was wrong.

It's okay to be wrong though, isn't it?

"Ugh" I grunt while collapsing on my bed.

I've been thinking about him these past four days, him, him, and only him. I shouldn't be this whipped after only two weeks, and I blame myself for this.

He's just so captivating. He's exactly what I look for in a man, in a dominant and I already miss being controlled by him.

I messaged him on the first day, asking if everything was alright and he hasn't answered it ever since.

I'm pathetic.

Finally, on the fifth day, I got a text from him, saying that he wants to meet me today.

I'm chewing on my lip, Bacon's sitting on my lap and my phone is in my hand.

Should I answer him right now?

After a few seconds I decided to leave him on read - even though it's kind of childish from me - but for my defense, he was ignoring me for almost a week. He can wait a little bit too.

I played with Bacon, talked with Mike on the phone, who helped me a lot these past few days. He told me that my feelings are valid, that I shouldn't push my anger away just because I feel like I can't be mad or jealous. In fact, he said that I'm rightly mad at him, so that made me feel a little bit better too.

I asked his opinion on Damien's message, and Mike thinks that I should go and see him, let him explain the situation, and then I can decide whether it was a valid excuse to leave me at a party with at least a hundred strangers.

He's right, so after an hour and a half, I ask Damien where and when he wants to meet me.

Damien: Be at my house at 7 pm.

Then he texted me his address, so I started getting ready since it was already 5 pm.

"Do you want to help me pick out my outfit, sweetie?" I coo to my piggie, who just oinks in response.

I take it as a yes.

So I lay down two outfits on the floor, the first one is a pastel pink sundress with daisies on it and the second one is my favorite denim short with a simple lavender top which has a ruched bust that made me fall in love with it as soon as I saw it.

I let go of Bacon, who runs towards the first outfit.

"Okay then, it's the dress I guess" I nod because secretly I wanted to wear that too since it is warm outside today.

On the second run, Bacon chose my black sneakers and then my favorite tote bag I bought from a website and because it donates 100% of the price to LGBTQ+ members who were thrown out from their homes because of their true selves.

I quickly shower while listening to Zayn's NIL album, singing it loudly because I know that Bacon loves a private concert.

Getting out from under the warm - basically boiling - water I look at my underwear and I realize that maybe I should wear something nicer than my cheap seamless, cozy, nude panties with a matching bra.