Chapter 35* - Please...

"Will you teach me how to kill?"

Damien's head snapped to look at me, and I smiled at him sweetly.

"Who do you want to kill?" He asked, turning his body in my direction.

We were sitting in his study, he was working at his computer while I watched The Vampire Diaries next to him.

"Well, first of all, I'd probably kill Matt because he's driving me crazy. Like why can't he just die or turn into a vampire?!" I threw my hands in the air, wondering why life was so unfair. "Then, when I'm a professional killer - like you - I would help you hunt Alexius, and I would end his life," I said, and Damien studied my face for a second before nodding.

"If that's what you want, baby, I'll teach you." He kissed the top of my head, and I melted into his touch.

Learning how to handle being touched after what happened has been challenging. It was easier with Damien because I wanted his touch on my skin, but it took me more than a week not to wince from being pulled into a hug. But I know that I'm making progress, and I'm on the right path now.

"Really? I thought you would say no." I grinned, and his eyes softened from it.

"I could never say no to that look on your face." He kissed the corner of my mouth, and my whole body tingled.

Yeah, that was a new feeling. A few days ago I started feeling dizzy whenever Damien touched me, and it took me some time to realize it was desire. It's been a month since he told me he loves me, and these four weeks have been more than wonderful, truly amazing. But now I wanted more.

I'm ready for more but whenever I tried to deepen the kiss Damien acted like he didn't notice it. He acted like a passionate kiss would break me, like I was that fragile.

"Soo, when are we going to start?" I queried. I knew he had to work - this was the second day of him doing something job related because until then he didn't even want to leave my side. That's why I'm sitting as close to him as possible, watching Klaus yelling 'Rippaahh' for the hundredth time while he's working. So I wasn't that impatient but you know me, I kind of was that impatient...

"Let me finish this, and then we'll start. What do you want to use for killing, baby? A knife or a gun?" Damien gently caressed my bare thigh while he was talking and I had to stop myself from doing something crazy.

"I get to choose?" I got excited. I licked my lips and started considering my options. "Hmm... A gun would be faster, but I want to torture him, so... Knife." I nodded confidently.

Damien smirked and leaned closer to kiss the corner of my mouth.

"Then I will have to talk with Rowan because that's his department." He said, and I became excited.

Rowan's been visiting us almost every other day, and he's the funniest man ever. Not that I'd tell this to Damien... He wouldn't care that it's his best friend we are talking about, he would kill him. But I love his overprotective ass.

Sometimes he brings me flowers, too, and other times he'd just tag along to watch a movie with us or something. His company is nice, and I know for a fact that it doesn't bother Damien either because Rowan is the only person - other than me - he lets his guard down.

"Do you think he would teach me?" As much as I'd love to learn from Damien, if he says that Rowan is the one who should teach me how to use a knife then I'll trust him enough to do as he says.

Damien nods, disappearing in his thoughts for a second.

"I'm sure he will, sweet girl." He then kisses the back of my hand, and a few minutes later he goes back to work, and I'm back to watching The Vampire Diaries. A few times I catch Damien watching the screen, sometimes with a deep frown between his eyebrows, other times - especially when I giggle at something Damon or Klaus says - with a lethal glare.