chapter 17

Once they entered the forest, they realised what happened, and tried find a way out, but hidimbi blocked their way and used her power to capture and take them to her brother. On the way madirakshi noticed that hidimba did not look very happy and deduced she was also forced.

With bheem, arjun and Nakul extremely angry at hidimbi Madi stopped them from being physical andonce they were calm she reasoned that she too was forced by her brother, hidimbi was shocked that Madi was supporting her and even without her saying any thing she understood the situation.

Hidimbi said she can try help them escape later during the night and so the all went with her, she told she is under compulsion to take them else she will loose her child and husband ( Hirav) 's life. They all saw her with sympathy now and went without any fuss since it was their dharma as a Kshatriya to save those in trouble

Once they reached the clan, they were made to sit in one corner, kunti was already panic and began apologising that they brought adira into this mess, ira started cry like a kid complaining that they don't love her or consider her family anymore.

Hidimbi was shocked at the drama. While the brothers and kunti tried to calm her down once calm they assured her that she is important to them. The she asks " then why are you apologising or feeling guilty for the situation?" and kunti realised this was all drama, and pulls madi's ears.

Hidimba's brother now came and he started lusting on Madirakshi, she noticed this and so did the rest of the pandava's and they got angry at this and had clenched their fists . Ira calmed them all down while hidimb flirted and advance to touch her.she politely declined his offer to be the queen of the rakshas clan and asked him to back off and leave them all.

Hidimb was an impatient fellow and got angered, he was about to manhandle Madi and she used her self defense skils and kick hard on his member and made him fall in pain. Everyone around was shocked at her behaviour, since they saw her as a soft spoken girl who couldn't even hurt a fly.

Hidimb got up in anger and rushed to hit Madi again and that's when bheem interupted and they had a physical and verbal argument. Bheem was shouting around " how dare you touch her?" " your are really a rakshas , one who didn't even spare his family!" (refers to hidimbi) and scoffs at hidimb.

An even more spiteful hidimb launches at bheem and their fight gets extremely intense ending with hidimbs death. The pandavas help release hidimbi's husband who thanks them with a good meal that was mostly eaten by bheem.

They decided to stay the night and the next day hidimbi agreed to drop them back to the other end of the forest and let the continue their journey. That night since neither of them had to keep watch or secure the area they all gathered in a room and also asked hidimbi and her husband the new king to join.

The said king was to deny but our Madi started her drama once again this time emotionally blackmailing the king with friendship and sisterly affection that made the offer irresistible. They all joined and hidimbi suddenly asked how Madi knew she was forced without knowing her from before. The rest all got attentive as they too were curious.

Seeing all the focus on her she smiled back and says " your eye gave away the helplessness, and with my life experiences so far I could tell it out."  all those around wonder what she means by  her life experience, the pandavas's and Kunti wonder is there more to her past  mainly related to why she was injured but couldn't ask  as she places a hand on her stomach and blesses the son " a long and healthy life and also to be powerful enough to protect his family and clan."

This time round Bheema pop in and asks " Akshi why are you blessing her stomach you should bless her child yah? ' looking around confused , And Nakul elbows him saying hidimbi is pregnant and since we won't meet her son adirajiji is blessing the child.

This time arjun asks how akshi and nakul know this, and adira lightly smacks his head. And says she had said her husband and child were in danger and we haven't met her child yet and she hadn't introduced any child and I also notice her eating tangy fruits for dinner and so I deduced she is with child.

This time round Kunti hugs Madi and asks her if she is fine. While the rest understand why but madi doesn't and cluelessly asks for an explanation. Hidimbi comes closer and apologizes for what her brother did wasn't right and Madi starts laughing at that and says they don't need to worry about it as no one can force her and both her parents have made her strong enough to tackle all kinds of situation and be independent.

They all look like she is some alien since girls being independent wasn't normal. Sahadev then asks wont you be dependent on ur husband and Adira simply answers ' as much as I will be dependent on him will be the same as the much he is dependent on me since marriage is a sacred bond of two equals not only with compatibility but through souls and so there is no one higher or lower.'

The pandavas all think of her words and all silently promise to respect their wife just how they should be respected. She then asks all of them to go to bed while yudhishter was still seated lost in some thoughts and didn't move Akshi sits beside him and asks what was wrong. 

************************************************

hey guys!! hope you all are well.

how is the storyline progressing is there something i can do to improve the story do let me know in comments. and also do vote and comment how you find the chapter