chapter 24

By the time they break apart madi's tattoo started glowing and her appearance slightly change and she was all of a sudden dressed up in the rarest silk and had simple rare jewel sets all over her. all wondered how this happened but instead krishna said he will explain later and for now they should head for draupadis marriage.

Madi to chirped in saying that she doesn't know why that happened but it happened due to tridevs wish so they shouldn't question it. Since nothing happens without a reason. They all aggreed and prepared to move to the palace.

Madi then took of her necklace and put it on drapadi saying your my first bhabhi and here is a small gift from this adopted sister in law. Pandavas frowned at her choice of words as they truly considered her as family and she just held her ears apologising and they then proceeded to the palace.

Madi while heading back to the palace wrapped her arms around krishna's arm and sat right next to him in the chariot he too side hugged her, she was continually having wet eyes as she admired krishna. The rest wondered their relation while someone else to had an eye on them and left to report this all to gandhar raj.

Well this was a spy who told the news of the pandavas being alive and them having another girl with them who seems to have some deep relation with Krishna. Ghandar raj was plotting his next move left the place with duhassan to plan his moves. He thought he will use the unknown girl and harm the pandavas reputation.

while duryodhan too had heard about this he was happy that they are safe and now considered draupadi as his sister and stayed back for the wedding with karn.

Karn while helping to prepare the welcome got a message through his special bird and was needed in Visala, so he asked duryodhan to take care , passed his regards for the pandavas and mata Kunti ,and immediately started his journey.

He felt like he was going to miss out on someone important but shrugged it off. The rest now reached the palace and soon all wedding functions had began. Duryodhan hadn't got a chance to talk to his cousins yet. But he too wonder who the girl was with them.

Soon the wedding completed and the family took the new bride to the room, the pandavas kunti and madi were left behind where duryodhan approached them and asked their well being. They to reciprocated the gesture, and introduce madirakshi, she called duryodhan , duri bhai and asked if he minded to which he said no and he is happy to have another sister.

They all soon mingled around and that's when mahamantri vidur came and told that they should all head to hastinapur. While they decided to go the next day, all had almost forgotten the relation between krishna and madi amongst the wedding.

They were joined by panchal family and draupadi and Subhadra had arrived and tightly hugged madirakshi.The rest got shocked with the sudden movement while madi was first to react she came out of the hug and wiped of subadhra's tears.

She had yet recognised her as she wasn't expecting subadra. And once she was introduce she was elder and so started calling subadra as maya and they hugged once again with krishna joining in.

And when the others asked for the reason behind the name , specially our curious cat nakul, she laughed and asked " when she is krishna's yogmaya why can't she be my maya?" they all just smiled at that and then balram entered and said all hugs for krishna and badre, none for me.

They all saw a complaining balram and madi looked deeply in his eyes just like she had with krishna and she repeat her actions and touched his feet quickly while he blessed her and took her in a hug. The all wondered who she was to have such a rapport with the dwarka family, even the pandava's and kunti were lost in this though, their thought went back to the first time they met and her actions of eating makhan were found similar to krishna.

So finally breaking the moment kunti asked krishna how they know her since she never mention being close to them even though she had been knowing them and also she said she was out aryavat before she had met them.

Krishna then says " your right bua, she knows about our family, just not the relation we share with her. If you remember I had mentioned having another sister the last time we met, this is her my aruna, my twin sister, soul , she was supposed to be born at the same time as me from mata devaki.

while in order to protect her at the time of birth, she was transferred to someone else's womb before her birth, and she was also born at the same time as me, another reason was that she can have a different upbringing to be stronger like she is now. 

He also explained that they recognised her with the change that happened in the forest when the touched eachother. And that was because it was prophecised that they can't meet her until the right time and since they had never met or seen her before, the touch was what will help in identifying her when she returns.

She then asked if their parents know to which he says now is not the right time. Madi silently nods, as she will never go against krishna. Kunti then says that they should inform them as they too need to know about their daughter but madi interupts and says that the reveal will happen at the right time and it hasn't come yet.

Then he asks all of them their to promise her identity will remain hidden as it is not yet the time for her to be introduced outside. With all the promises to keep this a secret, the pandavas are having a silent eye conversation which is noticed by madi and she asked yudi what happened. The rest of the pandavas bow their head ashamed and embarrassed at being caught while being over impatient while yudi asked if him and his brothers can spend the day with her since they will leave for hastinapur the next day.

************************************************

hey guys hope your all well here's the next chapter 

hope you all like it and thank you all for the continuous support and encouragement through votes

also do share your view on what you think happens next, do karn and ira meet, or does she head for dwarka?