Chapter 56

They then headed at dawn to the place which was a secret to all who tried find the pandavas.karn asked ira how she knew they are there to which ira shruggs and says a gut feeling and that she has one of her trained birds bring information from the spy network mention certain someone which is just a plus to her suspiscions ,and there is something she needs to do there.

Karn and ira directly went to the court while karn followed Ira's plan where by he talked to court ministers to get some information and presented himself as a traveller wanting to explore. she left in to meet someone named brihanalla , karn was confused why but trusted ira and waited for her to be back.

Ira who left karn knew he will manage and so she went ahead to the ladies chamber and asked for permission stating herself as brihanalla's brother and that she wants to meet him. Since brihanalla was known and respected they allowed her inside. And she was taken where brihanalla was teaching the princess.

The princess noticing the interruption ended the session early and brihanalla was shocked to have a brother but as the the brother(ira) hugged him he realised it was her and teared up. He was shocked happy confused and all at the same time, while Ira noticed draupadi coming closer so she started her drama of how she misses brihanalla and her dancing being supper nice that he(ira) has fallen in love with her. Draupadi hearing this wonder who the guy was and burst in angry and in a way protecting arjun from an unknown male.

Brihanalla finally got why ira was acting and started laughing, while soon draupadi too reallised it all. She sheepishly smiled and ira gave her a bone crushhing hug. Soon they broke apart and ira mentioned that both her and karn are here to meet them and that they wanted to share a lot of things about their children's valour and other surprises.

She then said that they have found a cave in the forest that they all can hang out at and so she want them to gather all the brothers and wives to that place. Soon she left back to the court where karn managed to get a stay in the palace for a week and the she in her manly voice mention wanting kanka one of their ministers to be with them for a whole week as they explore the place.

The king asked the reason for this as it was suspicious for strangers to know about the kingdom and was answered by saying that brihanalla is his sister and when talking to her kanka was mention to be a man of geat knowledge and they have a few problem which could use suggestions from him. With that set kanka (yudi) was called to court, it was an odd time and he wondered why and when he found out and he realised who it was he to teared up.

Soon it was night fall and they all met at the cave most brothers and their wives wondered why since ira had made sure draupadi and arjun don't tell anyone and yudi hadn't been there yet as he was with ira and karn. While karn ira and yudhi are the last ones to arrive, the brothers are all shocked with arrival of strangers and get back to calling eachother as their fake names.Madi and Karn to play along for a few minutes after which madi gets bored and calls nakul and sahadev as nehaj and sachet asking them to drop the act and give her a hug cause she missed her elder kids the most.

Arjun and karn burst out in laughter while the rest realised who it is, the wives all give karn a small hug as they consider him as their elder brother, while the brothers all hugg ira and are so happy seeing her after the long separation. She too gave each of them a bone crushing hug and then went to her ssters.

Once the hugging session was done , the brothers bombarded her with questions like how she found them why they came over and how their kids, mother and all other family members are. Madi and karn burst out laughing on how their questions are nonstop. Soon they all settled down as nakul and sahadeva took their place on either side of madi with arjun to fitting in with them, the other brothers and the wives to settle around them and then madi said she had planned to meet them during agastyvas a long time ago since this one year and she has so much to share with all of them.

She had got all of them on her finger tips and at the edge of excitement on what all she wanted to share and with that she said they need to play a game. Karn was surprised to see this side of hers after a really long time since she was free only with him and the kids and now she is once again free. He found her actions irressistable as he fell deeper in love with her. With all the brothers agreeing to play the game the soon started.

*************************************

hey guys i know i have been away for a long time but was having some personal issues which are now sorted.

i shall try to regularly update  and i hope you enjoyed the chapter this time round.

also i have edited the previous three chapters slightly so if you all want to go over them it would be good. 

hope to see you soon.

till then stay safe and take care.