chapter 43

On returning madi spent her time with all her hastinapur brothers, included, vikarn,yuyutsu, and duryodhan along with the pandavas. The bond had deepened and even when shakuni tried break it , it only became stronger. Knowing madi was leaving shakuni was happy and thought he can get things in control again.

But the next thing not only shocked him but all elders since krishna had asked for the last court session before their departure where he mentioned his relation to Ira in the whole court and asked dridhrashtra to make sure what happened is not repeated and they never question her actions again cause not only does she have dwarka, Visal and panchals support she also has a better understanding of life than any one here, her actions are always in favour of dharma.

The elders look at her and agreed since all what she had done was righteous and infact she was different and understood what normally they all would underlook. She on the other hand felt overwhelmed by the praise. She signalled krishna to stop and he nodded. Shakuni hadn't expected this and maharaj too was shocked nevertheless he still held hatred for Madi so ignore everything and said its better you keep her in control. All brothers and karn were angered but knew it was futile to speak up and madi to gesture them to keep quiet.

While madi's issue was done gandhar raj who had planned madi's end knew it was time for duhassan to become yuvraj and maharaj was already provoked so he spoke up and as maharaj announced that duryodhan stood up saying that the yudhishtra should get the post .

Dridhrashtra who was already angered spoke up that yudhishtra had been irresponsible and does not deserve the post. Bheesma who had had enough announced that they will split the kingdom and yudhistra will be made king. Thay all agreed while shakuni told the king to announce him king of khandavaspath.

All were shocked to see the partialty, yudi how ever was calm as always and saw madi whom he adored, she who caught on nodded and he smile as he knew she was thinking the same as him. So he agreed, and also stated that he will be king while duyodhan will be yuvraaj and all his other brothers will also have important roles.

Duryodhan was once again shocked cause and realised that the descision of being with the pandavas was absolutely right he will be truly happy cause they all respect him and love him from their heart unlike his other family where he was just expected to be a prince and never got the love as his parents were always busy, and other had considered him evil.

With this done, draupadi and the pandavas, with duryodhan bhanumati, vikarn and yuyutsu left for kandavaspath, karn left for visala, and he was actually happier and kandavaspath was close to visala and so they could meet up more often.Ira and krishna then left for dwarka.

While on the way madi told krishna what she had decided and that what ever comes she will face it with courage. And that even though there have been changes dharmastapna still needs to take place and she promises him to be by his side throught the journey. Just as she would before she knew of the boon.

He smiles and says i'm glad you did not dwell too much on this. Madi to smiles and says I did not cause this is not the complete story it may be just the tip but I think we both are bound by time from finding out what is the whole story so lets wait and find out later. Soon they get to dwarka, and all the family members welcome madi with an open heart she who was just respecting them as family has fallen in love with their genuine hearts.

Within that time pandavas and duryodhan had set up kandavaspath and it was named indraspath after arjun with his brother defeated takshak and indra dev please help them build the kingdom. Drapadi and bhanumati had become close friends and they both managed the palace well and had a great understanding, all of them missed madi a lot as it was her who made their bonding so good.

The brother all had a good understanding and bonding, duryodhan treated draupadi as his sister, he had accepted her as soon as she became karn's sister and they had recently made a bond that was as pure as madi's bond with the pandavas, the other pandava brothers, vikar and yuyutsu to treated draupadi and bhanumati as sister, ( except arjun in draupadis case - hahaha).

Arjun and draupadi had found their relation and they were both super happy and so in love, it was really nice for both who were taking things slow, how ever they both got chances of passionate nights and seeing the sunrise in each others embrace.

 Duryodhan was busier as yuvraj once again and he too still managed time for bhanumati and they both were also deeper in love, having seen karns loyalty even before meeting Ira, duryodhan had mad a promise to himself that his wife will be the only one in his life and he made this clear to bhanumati everytime. She was overjoyed and overwhelmed at this and they both had become one many times and having many passionate encounters.

********************************

hey guys how are you all, hope you enjoyed this and looking forward to all your replies, do share vote and comment.

i am trying to update the next chapter soon , but do bare with me for the delays , i have a lot of assignments due this week.